We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Update for the Web Anchors on the Study Audit Log

We’ve made changes for the web anchors in the study audit log in order to work with i18n.

A download button has been added to the top with the fmt for download_spreadsheet as alt text, and the “Return to Top” hard text have been replaced with fmt for return_to_top.

The patch has been attached.

-Albert

Albert Kung
Scientific Data Analyst
Amarex, LLC
20201 Century Boulevard
Suite 450
Germantown, MD 20874
Tel: (301) 528-7000 ext. 724
Fax: (301) 528-2300
Email: [email protected]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This email message, from Amarex LLC, may contain confidential information, intended only for the designated recipient(s). If you are not the designated recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, use of, or reliance on, the contents of this e-mail is prohibited. If this message was received in error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

Attachments:
2855.patch 4.1 KB

Comments

• jamuna269jamuna269 Posts: 109
    Albert,
    While applying the patch, it resulted in ..rej file. However, I tried to manually add in the changes. When you get a chance, if you could spot test to make everything looks Ok, that would be great.
    Thanks
    Jamuna
    On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Albert Kung wrote:
    We’ve made changes for the web anchors in the study audit log in order to work with i18n.

A download button has been added to the top with the fmt for download_spreadsheet as alt text, and the “Return to Top” hard text have been replaced with fmt for return_to_top.

-Albert

Albert Kung
    Scientific Data Analyst
    Amarex, LLC
    20201 Century Boulevard
    Suite 450
    Germantown, MD 20874
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This email message, from Amarex LLC, may contain confidential information, intended only for the designated recipient(s). If you are not the designated recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, use of, or reliance on, the contents of this e-mail is prohibited. If this message was received in error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
  • agoodwinagoodwin Posts: 131 admin
    Hello Albert,
    While we were hoping to be able to include the code that you contributed, we won't be able to include it in OpenClinica 3.1.4. This is due to some findings we had during testing. With 3.1.4 being so far along in the development cycle (and about to ship), we don't think there will be sufficient time to make the fixes and have sufficient test coverage for the 3.1.4 release, but we hope we can include it in the release after that.
    We found that the export did not track all of the audit events for a subject. While it did track subject creation and event changes, it didn't include audit info at the CRF level (which also includes status changes between passes of entry for double data entry). I'm including a screen shot.
    Is this something that you will be planning to update?
    Best Regards,
    Alicia
    On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 2:50 PM, Jamuna Nyayapathi wrote:
    Albert,
    While applying the patch, it resulted in ..rej file. However, I tried to manually add in the changes. When you get a chance, if you could spot test to make everything looks Ok, that would be great.
    Thanks
    Jamuna

-Albert

Albert Kung
    Scientific Data Analyst
    Amarex, LLC
    20201 Century Boulevard
    Suite 450
    Germantown, MD 20874

• albertkalbertk Posts: 18
    Hi Alicia,

The information that you’ve highlighted is included in additional sheets along the bottom of the Excel file, arranged by individual Visit + Instance Numbers. They were kept separate from the main page for organizational purposes.

-Albert
    Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 3:06 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Re: [Developers] Update for the Web Anchors on the Study Audit Log

Hello Albert,
    While we were hoping to be able to include the code that you contributed, we won't be able to include it in OpenClinica 3.1.4. This is due to some findings we had during testing. With 3.1.4 being so far along in the development cycle (and about to ship), we don't think there will be sufficient time to make the fixes and have sufficient test coverage for the 3.1.4 release, but we hope we can include it in the release after that.
    We found that the export did not track all of the audit events for a subject. While it did track subject creation and event changes, it didn't include audit info at the CRF level (which also includes status changes between passes of entry for double data entry). I'm including a screen shot.
    Best Regards,
    Alicia

Albert,
    Thanks
    Jamuna

-Albert

Albert Kung
    Scientific Data Analyst
    Amarex, LLC
    20201 Century Boulevard
    Suite 450
    Germantown, MD 20874

• willilx9willilx9 Posts: 40
    Can this be pushed out as a patch?
    Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 12:05 PM

Hello Albert,
    Best Regards,
    Alicia

Albert,
    Thanks
    Jamuna

-Albert

Albert Kung
    Scientific Data Analyst
    Amarex, LLC
    20201 Century Boulevard
    Suite 450
    Germantown, MD 20874

Hi Albert,
    You are absolutely correct and I apologize for the oversight (and not getting back sooner). The code looks good and we were able to do some manual testing but unfortunately the timelines were tight for us to get the test coverage that we'd like to include it in the 3.1.4 production release. Next time we'll streamline the process a bit more for contributions. The good news is that we've already merged the code back in and we'll be automating tests for this soon so that it should be in the next release. As far as a patch, this is not decided yet. We'll be having iteration planning soon and we'll keep everyone updated.
    Best Regards,
    Alicia
    On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 8:18 PM, Williams, Lance L wrote:

Hello Albert,
    Best Regards,
    Alicia

Albert,
    Thanks
    Jamuna

-Albert

Albert Kung
    Scientific Data Analyst
    Amarex, LLC
    20201 Century Boulevard
    Suite 450
    Germantown, MD 20874

• willilx9willilx9 Posts: 40
    Alicia, Have you guys thought of things like locking all subject events with one click, automated port from development to production, and automating the creation of subjects in the next release.
    Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 7:23 AM

Hi Albert,
    You are absolutely correct and I apologize for the oversight (and not getting back sooner). The code looks good and we were able to do some manual testing but unfortunately the timelines were tight for us to get the test coverage that we'd like to include it in the 3.1.4 production release. Next time we'll streamline the process a bit more for contributions. The good news is that we've already merged the code back in and we'll be automating tests for this soon so that it should be in the next release. As far as a patch, this is not decided yet. We'll be having iteration planning soon and we'll keep everyone updated.
    Best Regards,
    Alicia

Hello Albert,
    Best Regards,
    Alicia

Albert,
    Thanks
    Jamuna

-Albert

Albert Kung
    Scientific Data Analyst
    Amarex, LLC
    20201 Century Boulevard
    Suite 450
    Germantown, MD 20874

Hello Lance,
    I apologize for the delayed response. Recently I posted to the list some information about our road map, which can be accessed here: https://docs.openclinica.com/release-notes .
    Regarding locking of all records for a subject, this is not currently on our immediate road map but could be put in as a feature request.
    Regarding automatic enrollment of subject records; currently you could use web services until there is additional functionality in OpenClinica core. I believe what you are asking for would fall under randomization which is on our road-map, but is still part of our longer-term road map.
    Best Regards,
    Alicia
    On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 10:56 AM, Williams, Lance L wrote:
    Alicia, Have you guys thought of things like locking all subject events with one click, automated port from development to production, and automating the creation of subjects in the next release.

Hi Albert,
    Best Regards,
    Alicia

Hello Albert,
    Best Regards,
    Alicia

Albert,
    Thanks
    Jamuna

-Albert

Albert Kung
    Scientific Data Analyst
    Amarex, LLC
    20201 Century Boulevard
    Suite 450
    Germantown, MD 20874

• raj9707raj9707 Posts: 2
    Hi Developers,
    I am programmer in one of the CRO.
    I work on Central Designer.
    In post production changes, i made a common-repeating form as dynamic but forms are disappeared for old subjects/patients.
    No issues for new subjects.
    Any suggestions to solve this issue?
    Regards
    Rajendra Yalgudri
    On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 12:16 AM, Alicia Goodwin wrote:
    Hello Lance,
    I apologize for the delayed response. Recently I posted to the list some information about our road map, which can be accessed here: https://docs.openclinica.com/release-notes .
    Regarding locking of all records for a subject, this is not currently on our immediate road map but could be put in as a feature request.
    Regarding automatic enrollment of subject records; currently you could use web services until there is additional functionality in OpenClinica core. I believe what you are asking for would fall under randomization which is on our road-map, but is still part of our longer-term road map.
    Best Regards,
    Alicia
    On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 10:56 AM, Williams, Lance L wrote:

Hi Albert,
    Best Regards,
    Alicia

Hello Albert,
    Best Regards,
    Alicia

Albert,
    Thanks
    Jamuna

-Albert

Albert Kung
    Scientific Data Analyst
    Amarex, LLC
    20201 Century Boulevard
    Suite 450
    Germantown, MD 20874

This discussion has been closed.