We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

remove

Please remove me from receiving emails about open clinica

Stephen Horohonich
Chief Information Officer
Cognitive Research Corporation
200 Central Ave, Suite 1230
Saint Petersburg, Florida 33701
Office 727-897-9000
Fax 727-897-9009
Cell 727-366-5966
[email protected]

CRC letterhead_w_bullets

This communication, including attachments, may contain information that is proprietary, confidential and/or privileged. The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or you believe that you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and promptly delete this e-mail, including attachments, without reading or saving them in any manner. The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this e-mail, including attachments, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the contained information, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Comments

• PSpencerPSpencer Posts: 13
    People I am not just removing you from the email list I am removing your account from the community as well. Is this what you want Steve?
    Phillip
    On 10/22/2013 8:13 AM, Steve Horohonich wrote:
    >
    > Please remove me from receiving emails about open clinica
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Stephen Horohonich
    >
    > Chief Information Officer
    >
    > Cognitive Research Corporation
    >
    > 200 Central Ave, Suite 1230
    >
    > Saint Petersburg, Florida 33701
    >
    > Office 727-897-9000
    >
    > Fax 727-897-9009
    >
    > Cell 727-366-5966
    >
    > [email protected]
    >
    >
    >
    > CRC letterhead_w_bullets
    >
    >
    >
    > This communication, including attachments, may contain information that is proprietary, confidential and/or privileged. The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or you believe that you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and promptly delete this e-mail, including attachments, without reading or saving them in any manner. The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this e-mail, including attachments, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the contained information, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
  • please review my name too.
    Thank you
    On Tuesday, October 22, 2013 6:01 AM, Phillip M Spencer wrote:
    People I am not just removing you from the email list I am removing your account from the community as well. Is this what you want Steve?
    Phillip
    >
    >
    > Stephen Horohonich
    > Office 727-897-9000
    > Fax 727-897-9009
    > Cell 727-366-5966
    > [email protected]
    >
    >
    > This communication, including attachments, may contain information that is proprietary, confidential and/or privileged. The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or you believe that you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and promptly delete this e-mail, including attachments, without reading or saving them in any manner. The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this e-mail, including attachments, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the contained information, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
    >
    >
    >
    >
  • remove me as well please
    On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 10:46 AM, vijay kumar wrote:
    please review my name too.
    Thank you
    Phillip
    >
    >
    > Stephen Horohonich
    > Office 727-897-9000
    > Fax 727-897-9009
    > Cell 727-366-5966
    > [email protected]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
  • Hi all,
    Sorry for enquiring about openings in this group.
    My name is Rajendra yalgudri. I work on inform architect, central designer and also ivrs setup and have depth knowledge of medical dictionaries, whodrug, meddra. I know to generate customer defined crystal report also. Please let me know if there are any requirements in your Organization.
    Regards,
    Rajendra
    On 22-Oct-2013, at 9:33 pm, Austin McClain-Duer wrote:
    > remove me as well please
    >
    >
    > On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 10:46 AM, vijay kumar wrote:
    >
    > please review my name too.
    >
    > Thank you
    >
    >
    > On Tuesday, October 22, 2013 6:01 AM, Phillip M Spencer wrote:
    > People I am not just removing you from the email list I am removing your account from the community as well. Is this what you want Steve?
    >
    > Phillip
    > On 10/22/2013 8:13 AM, Steve Horohonich wrote:
    >> Please remove me from receiving emails about open clinica
    >>
    >>
    >> Stephen Horohonich
    >> Chief Information Officer
    >> Cognitive Research Corporation
    >> 200 Central Ave, Suite 1230
    >> Saint Petersburg, Florida 33701
    >> Office 727-897-9000
    >> Fax 727-897-9009
    >> Cell 727-366-5966
    >> [email protected]
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> This communication, including attachments, may contain information that is proprietary, confidential and/or privileged. The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or you believe that you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and promptly delete this e-mail, including attachments, without reading or saving them in any manner. The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this e-mail, including attachments, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the contained information, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
  • Please remove me also

Adair Turner
    Director, Professional Services
    Mission3, Inc.
    2198 E. Camelback Rd.
    Phoenix, AZ 85016
    602.957.2150 x1004 office
    602.448.0270 mobile
    mission3.com | See your Regulatory World in a New Light

Mission3 is hosting a webinar –eTMF in the FAST LANE Click here for more details.
    M3_2013SummerSig
    Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 9:03 AM
    To: vijay kumar; [email protected]
    Subject: Re: [Developers] remove

remove me as well please

Thank you

Phillip

Stephen Horohonich
    Office 727-897-9000
    Fax 727-897-9009
    Cell 727-366-5966
    [email protected]

CRC letterhead_w_bullets

This communication, including attachments, may contain information that is proprietary, confidential and/or privileged. The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or you believe that you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and promptly delete this e-mail, including attachments, without reading or saving them in any manner. The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this e-mail, including attachments, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the contained information, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
  • PSpencerPSpencer Posts: 13
    Hello all,
    Please do not ask to be removed via the developers email address. If you would like to no-longer receive email from the developers list please send and email to [email protected] and follow the simple instructions on the reply message sent to you. You must send the email from the address you have registered for the list.
    You may also unsubscribe or change your subscription settings by logging in to https://community.openclinica.com/user/ and clicking "User Profile > Edit Subscriptions" (OpenClinica.com username and password required).
    Again please stop emailing this list.
    Best regards,
    Phillip Spencer
    On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 1:10 PM, Adair Turner wrote:
    Please remove me also

Adair Turner
    Director, Professional Services
    Mission3, Inc.
    2198 E. Camelback Rd.
    Phoenix, AZ 85016
    602.957.2150 x1004 office
    602.448.0270 mobile
    mission3.com | See your Regulatory World in a New Light

Mission3 is hosting a webinar –eTMF in the FAST LANE Click here for more details.
    M3_2013SummerSig
    Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 9:03 AM
    To: vijay kumar; [email protected]
    Subject: Re: [Developers] remove

remove me as well please

Thank you

Phillip

Stephen Horohonich
    Office 727-897-9000
    Fax 727-897-9009
    Cell 727-366-5966
    [email protected]

CRC letterhead_w_bullets

This discussion has been closed.