We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

[Users] Urgent! Openclinica does not work

Thanks Jamuna!
That was the problem, which i was able to detect it yesterday and resolve it by deleting the record in the table!
But am still wonder what real cause automatic locking of database?!
Thanks/Ahsante
Evarist
On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 3:34 AM, Jamuna N wrote:
Hi Evarist
Looks like the database is locked. Check the table db_ changeloglock and manually unlock it by turning lock to false.
Thanks
Jamuna
Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 10, 2013, at 2:36 AM, "Evarist B. Msaki" wrote:
> Dear Folks,
>
> Our OpenClinica is not working for almost a week now, i try do the backup and create a new instance but, am ending up with the same error
> HTTP Status 404 -
>
> type Status report
>
> message
>
> description The requested resource () is not available.
> Apache Tomcat/6.0.20
>
>
> Attached are logs which i think they are trying to explain where the problem.
> You may found many instance in catalina file but the instance am talk about is called nustart_live.
>
> Your help is of grater importance!!!
>
>
>
>

Comments

• SyntaxSyntax Posts: 34
    Hi Evarist,

If you tried setup multiple instances of OC (web apps in Tomcat) and more than one of them pointed to same database, it may cause this behavior.

Happen here once when I perform test setup multiple instances of OC and accidently assigned them to same database long time ago.

However I am not exactly sure about it, so you may need to listen feedback/advise from others.

Best regards,
    Montri
    Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 12:40 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Cc: [email protected]
    Subject: Re: [Developers] [Users] Urgent! Openclinica does not work

Thanks Jamuna!

That was the problem, which i was able to detect it yesterday and resolve it by deleting the record in the table!

But am still wonder what real cause automatic locking of database?!

Thanks/Ahsante

Evarist

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 3:34 AM, Jamuna N wrote:
    Hi Evarist
    Looks like the database is locked. Check the table db_ changeloglock and manually unlock it by turning lock to false.

Thanks

Jamuna
    Sent from my iPhone
    On Nov 10, 2013, at 2:36 AM, "Evarist B. Msaki" wrote:
    Dear Folks,
    Our OpenClinica is not working for almost a week now, i try do the backup and create a new instance but, am ending up with the same error
    HTTP Status 404 -
    type Status report
    description The requested resource () is not available.
    Apache Tomcat/6.0.20

Attached are logs which i think they are trying to explain where the problem.
    You may found many instance in catalina file but the instance am talk about is called nustart_live.
    Your help is of grater importance!!!

This discussion has been closed.