Not sure about this, perhaps confused

Maybe I’m misunderstanding the proper workflow, but on the Manage Study/Manage Subjects screen, what does it take to get an event to show “completed”? I can get all the others to appear, but “completed” is eluding me. Even though all items inside the event are marked “Completed”, the icon still will only show started.

Kevin

IMPORTANT WARNING: This message is intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential, the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by calling (310) 423-6428 and destroy the related message. Thank You for your cooperation.

Comments

• jaronjaron Posts: 30
    Hi Kevin,

The status icon should change to completed when all of the crfs for that event have been marked complete (and validated if double data entry is required). I don’t believe the state is being updated correctly. I have created an issue for this in the bug tracker and it should be resolved in an upcoming release.

Thanks,
    Jaron

Jaron Sampson
    Software Engineer, Akaza Research
    One Kendall Square
    Bldg. 400, 4th Fl
    Cambridge, MA 02139
    tel: 617.621.8585 x.15
    fax: 617.621.0065
    cell: 505-590-7553
    Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 6:21 PM
    To: users@openclinica.org
    Subject: [Users] Not sure about this, perhaps confused

Maybe I’m misunderstanding the proper workflow, but on the Manage Study/Manage Subjects screen, what does it take to get an event to show “completed”? I can get all the others to appear, but “completed” is eluding me. Even though all items inside the event are marked “Completed”, the icon still will only show started.

Kevin

IMPORTANT WARNING: This message is intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential, the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
    If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by calling (310) 423-6428 and destroy the related message. Thank You for your cooperation.
This discussion has been closed.