We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

OpenClinica Question: Double User Assignment

OpenClinica Question: Double User Assignment
Folks,
User X has been assigned twice to the same study. This shows on the Administer_Users, the Manage_All_Users_in_[study], and the View_User_Account pages. I have not been able to undo this duplication.
If I try to delete one, both assignments are marked as removed.
If I restore X to the study, both assignments are listed again.
If I try to change the role on one assignment so I can delete just that one, the role change is applied to both assignments.
Aargh...
Any ideas? Thank you!
Cindy
Cynthia S. Lassnoff, MS
Business Analyst
Contractor, perotsystems®
HHS / NIH / NIAID / OTIS / SAISB
Fernwood Building, 2A-25C
301-402-4528, [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: The information in this e-mail and any of its attachments is confidential and may contain sensitive information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any other storage devices. The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) shall not accept liability for any statements made that are the sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of NIAID by one of its representatives.
This discussion has been closed.