We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

home page body details missing and blank screen whilelogging in with different user id

Right now this trouble happens when Tomcat version 5.5.25 is used. It will be fixed in OpenClinica new release.

If you are using Tomcat version 5.5.25 or higher, you could do this:

go to the folder $CATALINA_HOME\webapps\<your OpenClinica instance name, e.g. OpenClinica)\WEB-INF
create a new folder called “include”
copy $CATALINA_HOME\webapps\<your OpenClinica instance name, e.g. OpenClinica)\WEB-INF\jsp\include\sideIcons.jsp to your new created folder that is $CATALINA_HOME\webapps\<your OpenClinica instance name, e.g. OpenClinica)\WEB-INF\include

Let us know if this solves the trouble. Thanks.
Yufang Wang
Akaza Research
400 One Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA 02139
tel: 617.621.8585 x.26
www.akazaresearch.com
www.openclinica.org
Open Source Platform for Clinical Research
~ OpenClinica Enterprise ~ Ask me about professional training, support, and services for OpenClinica
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 10:40 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Users] home page body details missing and blank screen whilelogging in with different user id

Hi,
My last mail was with screen capture of the openclinica root home page. I am not sure whether it reached the forum. I am enclosing herewith the log file in zip format.
I would be grateful to hear on any advise in resolving this error at my end.
Regards
This discussion has been closed.