We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

CFR not uploading

We are not able to upload CRF excel file.

We get the following message.

Alerts & Messages
The filePath you defined in datainfo.properties does not seem to be a valid path, please check it.
Please Help.

Thanks & Regards,
Sindhu R
Enigma Digital Concepts Pvt. Ltd.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 9:37 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Users] Home page details missing

Hi Balasubramaniam Mohan,

I read your tomcat log file. I found sideIcons.jsp is missing in the folder WEB-INF/include folder. But these jsp files should be in WEB-INF/jsp/include folder. check that file in the following folder /WEB-INF/jsp/include/sideIcons.jsp

Quartesian Clinical Research
Bangalore

Comments

• Hi.,

I got same message "The filePath you defined in datainfo.properties does not seem to be a valid path, please check it. " when i upload a CRF in OpenClinica. After change filePath properties in datainfo.properties file. It works well. So., check the filePath in directory with double backslash. for eg D:\\tomcat\\openclinica.data
    I hope this will help you.
    Bangalore
  • Hi Sabari,
    Are you using OpenCinica in your organisation? Could you narrate any specific user experiences during implementation and on CRFs?
    Regards
    On 10/31/07, Sabari.V wrote:
    Hi.,

I got same message " The filePath you defined in datainfo.properties does not seem to be a valid path, please check it. " when i upload a CRF in OpenClinica. After change filePath properties in datainfo.properties file. It works well. So., check the filePath in directory with double backslash. for eg D:\\tomcat\\openclinica.data
    I hope this will help you.
    Bangalore
This discussion has been closed.