We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Installing OpenClinica2.5 - Alpha

Hi .,

I am trying to install OpenClinica2.5-Alpha Version.When I execute DB script "create_database_2.5_with_data.sql". I got the following error :

ERROR: relation "rule" already exists
SQL state: 42P07

I found two table definition code for 'rule' with different columns in the script.Can you please explain how to fix the problem ?

Thanks in Advance.

Sabari.V
Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Comments

• Sabari.VSabari.V Posts: 6
    Hi .,

I am trying to install OpenClinica2.5-Alpha Version.When I execute DB script "create_database_2.5_with_data.sql". I got the following error :

I found two table definition code for 'rule' with different columns in the script.Can you please explain how to fix the problem ?

Thanks in Advance.

Sabari.V
  • Paul GalvinPaul Galvin Posts: 886
    RE: [Users] Installing OpenClinica2.5 - Alpha
    Good Morning,
    If you could please go back to http://svn.akazaresearch.com/OpenClinica-2.5-distros/ and download the appropriate file, you should not run into the problem with the create_db scripts. We have removed the extra "create rule" script.
    Thank you,
    Paul
    -----Original Message-----
    Sent: Fri 4/25/2008 11:53 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] Installing OpenClinica2.5 - Alpha
    Hi .,

Thanks in Advance.

Sabari.V

---------------------------------
This discussion has been closed.