We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

OpenClinca Enterprise Edition ?

Hi All,

Can anyone say what is Openclinica Enterprise edition is all about ?

I came to know that lots of CRF templates are available in Enterprise..

Please let me know whether these templates are freely downloadable.

Waiting for the reply !

Thanks in advance,

Anto
Live.in : Get your [email protected] email id today. Powered by Windows Live Hotmail. Check it out!

Comments

• Ben BaumannBen Baumann Posts: 80
    Hi Anto,

Let's take this thread off-list, to try and keep the content on the list itself as non-commercial as possible. That said, for those people who have similar questions, OpenClinica Enterprise is a commercially supported version of OpenClinica. The core software features are the same, but adopters receive a suite of services which can include a professional installation, validation, training, support, and consulting. As you correctly noted, the Enterprise CRF Library is a collection of pre-fabricated case reports forms for use in OpenClinica. This library is currently in beta mode, and during this period is being offered on a complimentary basis to OpenClinica Enterprise adopters.

There have been some interesting discussions on this list earlier in the month about potential models for the future of the CRF Library. You can view these discussions here: http://www.openclinica.org/pipermail/users/2008-May/thread.html. The group would welcome any ideas you'd like to offer.

Again, please reply to me off-list for additional questions related to commercial services.

Thank you,
    Ben

Benjamin Baumann
    Director of Business Development
    Akaza Research
    400 One Kendall Square
    Cambridge, MA 02139
    tel: 617.621.8585 x.22
    fax: 617.621.0065
    www.akazaresearch.com
    www.openclinica.org
    Open Source Platform for Clinical Research
    ~ OpenClinica Enterprise ~ Ask me about professional training, support, and services for OpenClinica
    Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 2:09 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Cc: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] OpenClinca Enterprise Edition ?

Hi All,

Waiting for the reply !

Thanks in advance,

Anto
    Live.in : Get your [email protected] email id today. Powered by Windows Live Hotmail. Check it out!
  • AntoAnto Posts: 2
    Thanks for your time to reply my question. I understand the scenario, and got well throu'. If i have any idea's i will surely let the group to know more about it .

Regards,

Anto

Subject: RE: [Users] OpenClinca Enterprise Edition ?
    Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 09:00:50 -0400
    CC: [email protected]
    Hi Anto,

Let's take this thread off-list, to try and keep the content on the list itself as non-commercial as possible. That said, for those people who have similar questions, OpenClinica Enterprise is a commercially supported version of OpenClinica. The core software features are the same, but adopters receive a suite of services which can include a professional installation, validation, training, support, and consulting. As you correctly noted, the Enterprise CRF Library is a collection of pre-fabricated case reports forms for use in OpenClinica. This library is currently in beta mode, and during this period is being offered on a complimentary basis to OpenClinica Enterprise adopters.

There have been some interesting discussions on this list earlier in the month about potential models for the future of the CRF Library. You can view these discussions here: http://www.openclinica.org/pipermail/users/2008-May/thread.html. The group would welcome any ideas you'd like to offer.

Again, please reply to me off-list for additional questions related to commercial services.

Thank you,
    Ben

Benjamin Baumann
    Akaza Research
    400 One Kendall Square
    Cambridge, MA 02139
    www.akazaresearch.com
    www.openclinica.org
    ~ OpenClinica Enterprise ~ Ask me about professional training, support, and services for OpenClinica

Hi All,

Waiting for the reply !

Thanks in advance,

Anto
    Placements ? No Problem. Register Here! Try it!
  • tmcarmontmcarmon Posts: 10
    Hi Ben, please take me off your listserve.
    "Ben Baumann akazaresearch.com"
    Sent by: use[email protected]
    05/22/2008 09:00 AM
    Please respond to
    [email protected]

To

cc
    [email protected]
    Subject
    RE: [Users] OpenClinca Enterprise Edition ?

Hi Anto,

Thank you,
    Ben

Benjamin Baumann
    Akaza Research
    400 One Kendall Square
    Cambridge, MA 02139
    www.akazaresearch.com
    www.openclinica.org

Hi All,
    Waiting for the reply !
    Thanks in advance,
    Anto
This discussion has been closed.