We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

discrepancy flags

Hello Everyone-
When we enter information into the discrepancy flags and later do a query for the information, none of the info put into the flags comes up. They have been saved, so I don’t know why this information seems to be lost. How do we get that information to come up in the queries?
Thanks-
Kasper

Comments

• Hi Kasper,

Can you please elaborate on the queries you were running? Namely, were you directly querying the database, or were you going to the flags in the application and not seeing any of the data in there?

Also, please provide the version of OpenClinica you were using.

Thanks,
    Paul
    Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 2:38 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] discrepancy flags

Hello Everyone-
    When we enter information into the discrepancy flags and later do a query for the information, none of the info put into the flags comes up. They have been saved, so I don’t know why this information seems to be lost. How do we get that information to come up in the queries?
    Thanks-
    Kasper
  • Hi Paul

When we click on the flags in the application the data comes up. But when we go to 'Extract Data' in the application and create a dataset the discrepancy notes doesn't show up in the extracted dataset.

We use version 2.2.2.

Thanks,
    Kasper
  • Hi Kasper
    I think this is because of no updation in extract data table, So you need to setting up the datamart through Execute the C:\oc\OpenClinica-2.2\config\datawarehouse \setup_data_warehouse.bat batch script.
    Let me know if it is helpful
    Thanks
    VIKRAM
    ----- Original Message ----
    To: u[email protected]
    Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 6:15:13 AM
    Subject: Re: [Users] discrepancy flags
    Hi Paul

When we click on the flags in the application the data comes up. But when we go to 'Extract Data' in the application and create a dataset the discrepancy notes doesn't show up in the extracted dataset.

We use version 2.2.2.

Thanks,
    Kasper
  • Hi Kasper,

At this time, discrepancy note information is not part of the extract process. In 2.5, discrepancy notes can be downloaded in a PDF or CSV file separate from data extract.

We have had other requests similar to yours to include the discrepancy note information with the extracted dataset and will be working on this feature for a future release of OpenClinica. As we are working on it, may we contact you to get some feedback on what we have accomplished?

Thanks,
    Paul
    Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 8:45 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Re: [Users] discrepancy flags

Hi Paul

We use version 2.2.2.

Thanks,
    Kasper
  • Hi Paul

Thanks for your answer. Feel free to contact me for getting feedback on your progress.

Thanks,
    Kasper
This discussion has been closed.