We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

System Admin and Developer Training at EuroSummit?

We have been thinking about adding these two courses based on demand. If anyone else on the list would be interested in OpenClinica System Administrator and/or Developer Training in Brussels during the European Summit in April, please let me know!

Thanks,
Ben

Dear Ben,

I would be interested in the possible system administrators or software developers course if they were held on the same week as the European Summit.

Kind regards

David
Sent: 27 January 2009 21:23
To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: [Developers] OpenClinica European Summit - 2 Days Left for Early Bird Registration!
Greetings!

There are only 3 days left to register for the OpenClinica European Summit. Early Bird registration ends this Friday, January 30th.

For more information and to register, see https://www.openclinica.org/European_Summit.html.

This is a valuable opportunity to rapidly learn a lot about OpenClinica and interact with users, developers, and service providers in the OpenClinica community. Numerous representatives from Akaza Research will also be present and available for meetings and special discussions, etc.

Feel free to contact me with any questions!

Sincerely,
Ben
---------------------------------
Benjamin Baumann
Director of Business Development
Akaza Research, LLC
400 One Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA 02139
tel: 617.621.8585 x.22
fax: 617.621.0065
www.akazaresearch.com
www.openclinica.org
Open Source Platform for Clinical Research
Register Now for the OpenClinica European Summit 2009

Medical Research Council Laboratories , The Gambia

Comments

• We have been thinking about adding these two courses based on demand. If anyone else on the list would be interested in OpenClinica System Administrator and/or Developer Training in Brussels during the European Summit in April, please let me know!

Thanks,
    Ben

Dear Ben,

I would be interested in the possible system administrators or software developers course if they were held on the same week as the European Summit.

Kind regards

David
    Subject: [Developers] OpenClinica European Summit - 2 Days Left for Early Bird Registration!
    Greetings!

There are only 3 days left to register for the OpenClinica European Summit. Early Bird registration ends this Friday, January 30th.

For more information and to register, see https://www.openclinica.org/European_Summit.html.

This is a valuable opportunity to rapidly learn a lot about OpenClinica and interact with users, developers, and service providers in the OpenClinica community. Numerous representatives from Akaza Research will also be present and available for meetings and special discussions, etc.

Sincerely,
    Ben
    Benjamin Baumann
    Akaza Research, LLC
    400 One Kendall Square
    Cambridge, MA 02139
    www.akazaresearch.com
    www.openclinica.org

• cpmasesacpmasesa Posts: 106
    I am interested in System administratoor training

Clemens
    On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 8:50 PM, Ben Baumann akazaresearch.com wrote:
    Hi David,

We have been thinking about adding these two courses based on demand. If anyone else on the list would be interested in OpenClinica System Administrator and/or Developer Training in Brussels during the European Summit in April, please let me know!

Thanks,
    Ben

Dear Ben,

Kind regards

David
    Greetings!

Sincerely,
    Ben
    Benjamin Baumann
    Akaza Research, LLC
    400 One Kendall Square
    Cambridge, MA 02139
    www.akazaresearch.com
    www.openclinica.org

• Hi Ben,

I am interested in the Software Developer Training. I would appreciate further information on this.

Thanks,

Isaac
    On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 5:50 PM, Ben Baumann akazaresearch.com wrote:
    Hi David,

Thanks,
    Ben

Dear Ben,

Kind regards

David
    Greetings!

Sincerely,
    Ben
    Benjamin Baumann
    Akaza Research, LLC
    400 One Kendall Square
    Cambridge, MA 02139
    www.akazaresearch.com
    www.openclinica.org

• Thanks,
    - Ben
    Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 6:01 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Re: [Users] System Admin and Developer Training at EuroSummit?
    Hi Ben,

I am interested in the Software Developer Training. I would appreciate further information on this.

Thanks,

Isaac
    On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 5:50 PM, Ben Baumann akazaresearch.com wrote:
    Hi David,

Thanks,
    Ben

Dear Ben,

Kind regards

David
    Greetings!

Sincerely,
    Ben
    Benjamin Baumann
    Akaza Research, LLC
    400 One Kendall Square
    Cambridge, MA 02139
    www.akazaresearch.com
    www.openclinica.org