We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Ver 3 Oracle update

Hello OC Users,

Am still trying to upgrade OC ver 2.5 to 3 on Oracle. Did correct datainfo.properties and delete the one record from the schema update script (as directed by Akaza), but now have trigger errors. Recompiling triggers indicates that all the RULES tables are now missing fields (e.g. RULE is missing rule_id), so I assume I’ve done something wrong since my version 2 trigger files seem to be invalid with version 3. Anyone come up against this problem ?

Thanks in advance for any advice,

Jean

This email and any attachments contained in this message may be privileged and confidential, protected from disclosure, and/or intended only for the individual or entity named above.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.

Comments

• Hi Jean,

We have not seen any other occurrences of what you have described when we try to upgrade. I would recommend starting with a 2.5 database and upgrading it again from the beginning.

Akaza will be releasing a beta3 next week, and the upgrade process from 2.5.x to beta3 and Oracle has been successful every time in our QA environment. Users will not be able to upgrade from the beta2 to the beta3. You will only be able to upgrade from 2.5.x.

Thanks,
    Paul

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Paul J. Galvin
    Project Manager
    Akaza Research
    617-621-8585 x25
    www.akazaresearch.com
    www.openclinica.org
    ~ OpenClinica Enterprise ~ Ask me about professional training, support, and services for OpenClinica
    Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 4:36 PM
    To: '[email protected]'
    Subject: [Users] Ver 3 Oracle update

Hello OC Users,

Am still trying to upgrade OC ver 2.5 to 3 on Oracle. Did correct datainfo.properties and delete the one record from the schema update script (as directed by Akaza), but now have trigger errors. Recompiling triggers indicates that all the RULES tables are now missing fields (e.g. RULE is missing rule_id), so I assume I’ve done something wrong since my version 2 trigger files seem to be invalid with version 3. Anyone come up against this problem ?

Thanks in advance for any advice,

Jean

This email and any attachments contained in this message may be privileged and confidential, protected from disclosure, and/or intended only for the individual or entity named above.
    If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.
This discussion has been closed.