We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Rules Implementation

Hi,

When I try to test the rules in OpenClinica, I get the Rule result as "Pass:false" or "Pass:test", if the expression is valid. What is the difference between false and test?

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,
Sabari
Sabari
Application Developer | Bangalore | India
www.quartesian.com
Mob : +919886044581

Comments

• Hi Sabari,

“Pass:false” and “Pass:true” mean your rule is written correctly and can be uploaded successfully.

OpenClinica uses default data in testing your rule expression to make sure it is valid. Pass means the rule is written correctly, and False/True is the result of the expression when the default data is used in the application for testing. It does not mean you should be writing your rule to execute on a True or False result.

Thanks,
    Paul

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Paul J. Galvin
    Project Manager
    Akaza Research
    617-621-8585 x25
    www.akazaresearch.com
    www.openclinica.org
    ~ OpenClinica Enterprise ~ Ask me about professional training, support, and services for OpenClinica
    Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 11:12 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] Rules Implementation

Hi,

When I try to test the rules in OpenClinica, I get the Rule result as "Pass:false" or "Pass:test", if the expression is valid. What is the difference between false and test?

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,
    Sabari
    Sabari
    www.quartesian.com
  • Hi Paul Galvin,

Thanks for your information. I thought OpenClinica Test Rules only test the expression what we have given. But after your mail, I came to know OpenClinica test the rules with default values. Its really appreciated.

Best Regards,
    Sabari
    Sabari
    www.quartesian.com
This discussion has been closed.