We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

RE: Has anyone attempted the ""import"" of subject IDs?

I have done this for an ongoing study that was being migrated to OpenClinica. The initial database was in MS SQL Server. I created a matching table in the OpenClinica database (Oracle) and used ODBC connections from MS Access to copy the data from one database to the other. Then, I used an Oracle PL/SQL procedure to load the OC subject and study_subject tables; the procedure had to process one subject at a time to get the unique subject.subject_id into the study_subject table.
I can go through this in detail, if you like. Send me an email outside of the OC users group ([email protected]).

Ellis
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 2:40 PM
To: OpenClinica ([email protected])
Subject: Has anyone attempted the "import" of subject IDs?
Importance: High
I know I asked this about six months ago but it is now a serious issue:

Has anyone attempted the import of the basic subject identifier information necessary to create the subject records keys that would allow the mass importation of study data.

We have an approximately 10000 subject study that we need to retrospectively move into OpenClinica. I need to find a reasonable way to get in Study Subject ID, Person ID, DOB, Gender and Enrollment Date. Has anyone done this?

Perry T. Shipman
image002
Programmer Analyst
UCSD GCRC/PBM
Voice: (619) 543.2504
Mobile (619) 861.3035
FAX : (619) 543.7519
email: [email protected]
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any release, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the author immediately by replying to this message and delete the original message.
Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.