We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

removing a CRF

Hi,
When I'm removing a CRF it direct me to this page with the following table.
I would expect that the table will include info on which subjects the removal of the CRF will impact but rather I found info about study events ID which I couldn't found what is the meaning of that.
Can anyone try to explain what is the meaning of "study events ID" and where can I find it in OC or how it is generated?
Shmulik

Best regards,
Shmulik Adler
Clinical Trials Manager.
A. Stein - Regulatory Affairs Consulting
Beit Hapaamon (Suite 102)
20 HaTaas Str. (P.O.B. 124)
Kfar Saba 44425 ISRAEL
Tel: +972-9-7670002
Fax: +972-9-7668534
E-mail: [email protected]
This message and any included attachments are from A. Stein - Regulatory Affairs Consulting and are intended only for the addressee(s). The information contained herein may include trade secrets or privileged or otherwise confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing,copying, distributing, or using such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe you are not authorized to receive it, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender by e-mail.

Comments

• Hi Shmulik,

The Event ID is the ID from the database. Although it should display the event definition name; if you look at the study event table, you can look up which event definition it is.

Regards,

Alicia

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Alicia Goodwin
    Akaza Research
    400 One Kendall Square
    Cambridge, MA 02139
    tel: 617.621.8585 ext. 24
    [email protected]
    www.akazaresearch.com

www.openclinica.org
    Open Source Platform for Clinical Research
    Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 9:27 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] removing a CRF

Hi,
    I would expect that the table will include info on which subjects the removal of the CRF will impact but rather I found info about study events ID which I couldn't found what is the meaning of that.
    Can anyone try to explain what is the meaning of "study events ID" and where can I find it in OC or how it is generated?
    Shmulik

Best regards,
    Shmulik Adler
    Clinical Trials Manager.
    Kfar Saba 44425 ISRAEL
    This message and any included attachments are from A. Stein - Regulatory Affairs Consulting and are intended only for the addressee(s). The information contained herein may include trade secrets or privileged or otherwise confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing,copying, distributing, or using such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe you are not authorized to receive it, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender by e-mail.
  • Dr Salil Bhargava
    M.B.B.S.,D.T.C.D.,M.D.(Medicine),D.N.B.(Respiratory Diseases)
    Professor Of Pulmonary Medicine & Superintendant of
    M.G.M. Medical College & Maharaja Yeshwantrao group of Hospitals Indore , MP
    Office-Gyanpushp Research Center for Chest & Allergy Diseases,
    10/2 , Satya Sai Apartment ,Major Jagdale Marg ,South Tukogang, Indore,
    Residence-Gyanpushp Villa ,48,Dhar Kothi,Indore, MP,India
    +91 94250 60403,+91 7312522622 ,Fax +91 731 2529173
    www.gyanpushp.com

Subject: RE: [Users] removing a CRF
    Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 10:41:43 -0400
    Hi Shmulik,

The Event ID is the ID from the database. Although it should display the event definition name; if you look at the study event table, you can look up which event definition it is.

Regards,

Alicia

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Alicia Goodwin
    Akaza Research
    400 One Kendall Square
    Cambridge, MA 02139
    tel: 617.621.8585 ext. 24
    [email protected]
    www.akazaresearch.com

www.openclinica.org
    Open Source Platform for Clinical Research
    Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 9:27 AM
    Subject: [Users] removing a CRF

Hi,
    Shmulik

Best regards,
    Shmulik Adler
    Clinical Trials Manager.
    Kfar Saba 44425 ISRAEL

Get easy photo sharing with Windows Live™ Photos. Drag n’ drop
This discussion has been closed.