We’re just getting started in earnest with OpenClinica here at UCSD. A few general questions have popped up. Thanks in advance for any help you all can provide. Here are the questions, in no particular order:
1) Can we share subjects across studies?
2) Can we share CRF’s across studies?
3) Is there a limit to the number of items in a form?
4) Is there an interface to HL7 formatted data (Can we interface OpenClinica automatically with our EMR (EPIC))?
5) Can images (e.g. xrays) be attached to forms
Thanks again folks, and I apologize for any ambiguity here.
G. Paul Shragg, M.A.
UCSD GCRC Informatics' Core Director
Office Phone: 619.543.3687
Pager : 858.616.1547
email : [email protected]
Web Site : http://gcrc.ucsd.edu
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any release, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the author immediately by replying to this message and delete the original message.