We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Radio buttons

Is there a way to unclick a radio button selection in the case that it was accidentally clicked? The only solution I can think of is to create a 'Blank' option.

Thanks,
Mike

Comments

• Hi Mike,

No, there is no way to ‘un-select’ a radio option. The way you have suggested would be the best solution (having a blank response by starting a set of responses with a comma).

Regards,

Alicia

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Alicia Goodwin
    Akaza Research
    400 One Kendall Square
    Cambridge, MA 02139
    tel: 617.621.8585 ext. 24
    [email protected]
    www.akazaresearch.com

www.openclinica.org
    Open Source Platform for Clinical Research
    Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 5:45 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] Radio buttons

Is there a way to unclick a radio button selection in the case that it was accidentally clicked? The only solution I can think of is to create a 'Blank' option.

Thanks,
    Mike
  • rwattsrwatts Posts: 102
    Sadly this is a feature of radio buttons (not specifically OpenClinica) and I avoid them unless they are essential. I prefer to stick with a single-select list that contains an empty value option.
    Rick.
    Sent: September 28, 2009 3:45 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] Radio buttons

Thanks,
    Mike
This discussion has been closed.