We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Printouts

Are there any plans in the future to add a header to each page of a printout of an eCRF? The concern is that we currently have to add a sticker header to each page so they are identifiable if there were ever a problem with printouts being misplaced or separated.

Thanks,
Mike

Comments

• If you are printing a subjects eCRF which has data collected, the header information does come with it.
    ;
    However, you are probably referencing the fact blank CRFs for the subject do not include the header information.
    I think this would be a great time to see if any developers out there would like to work on this feature and provide it back to the main code branch for release later. If you are interested in working on this, please contact me offline.
    Thanks,
    Paul
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Paul J. Galvin
    Project Manager
    Akaza Research
    781-547-8425
    www.akazaresearch.com
    www.openclinica.org
    ~ OpenClinica Enterprise ~ Ask me about professional training, support, and services for OpenClinica
    Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 4:37 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] Printouts

Are there any plans in the future to add a header to each page of a printout of an eCRF? The concern is that we currently have to add a sticker header to each page so they are identifiable if there were ever a problem with printouts being misplaced or separated.

Thanks,
    Mike
This discussion has been closed.