We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Combination paper+EDC studies

Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone could offer insight into the use of OpenClinica for hybrid studies that are a combination of paper and EDC? In particular, I would be interested to know how folks are managing/tracking queries that need to be both electronic (i.e. the standard OC method of querying) as well as paper (for the non-EDC sites).

Any information you can provide would be most helpful.

Thank you!
Julia Talley
Ascension Orthopedics
Austin, TX

Comments

• Hi Julia,

I can let others using OpenClinica talk about their experiences, but wanted to let direct you to the new features of OpenClinica 3.0 that greatly enhance hybrid trials.

https://www.openclinica.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=ocfeatures:openclinica3.0#event_definitions_defined_at_the_site_level

This feature requires CRFs to be put through the double data entry process at some sites, while other sites only have to go through one round of data entry.

Thanks,
    Paul

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Paul J. Galvin
    Project Manager
    Akaza Research
    781-547-8425
    www.akazaresearch.com
    www.openclinica.org
    ~ OpenClinica Enterprise ~ Ask me about professional training, support, and services for OpenClinica
    Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 11:56 AM
    To: '[email protected]'
    Subject: [Users] Combination paper+EDC studies

Hi all,
    I was wondering if anyone could offer insight into the use of OpenClinica for hybrid studies that are a combination of paper and EDC? In particular, I would be interested to know how folks are managing/tracking queries that need to be both electronic (i.e. the standard OC method of querying) as well as paper (for the non-EDC sites).

Any information you can provide would be most helpful.

Thank you!
    Julia Talley
    Ascension Orthopedics
    Austin, TX
This discussion has been closed.