We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Interviewer Date and Enrollment Date

Hello,

What is the interviewer date? And, if you select that it is required and not editable when creating your study, where is this date being pulled from when you extract a dataset? Also, when you select ‘add new subject’ from the subject matrix page, one of the dates you that you populate is ‘enrollment date.’ I can’t find this date when creating a dataset to extract, can someone tell me if this date can be extracted, and if so, where is it?

Thanks,
Alecia

Alecia Peterson
Clinical Data Associate
Department of Pediatrics / IICRC
University of Utah, School of Medicine
Tel: 801-587-7545
Email: [email protected]

Comments

• Hi Alecia,
    The interview date is typically the same date the event took place. If you make it required and not editable, it will take the event date from when you scheduled the event. The enrollment date can not be exported.

Thanks,
    Paul

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Paul J. Galvin
    Project Manager
    Akaza Research
    781-547-8425
    www.akazaresearch.com
    www.openclinica.org
    ~ OpenClinica Enterprise ~ Ask me about professional training, support, and services for OpenClinica
    Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 5:04 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] Interviewer Date and Enrollment Date

Hello,

What is the interviewer date? And, if you select that it is required and not editable when creating your study, where is this date being pulled from when you extract a dataset? Also, when you select ‘add new subject’ from the subject matrix page, one of the dates you that you populate is ‘enrollment date.’ I can’t find this date when creating a dataset to extract, can someone tell me if this date can be extracted, and if so, where is it?

Thanks,
    Alecia

Alecia Peterson
    Clinical Data Associate
    Department of Pediatrics / IICRC
    University of Utah, School of Medicine
    Tel: 801-587-7545
    Email: [email protected]
This discussion has been closed.