We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

question about study event design

Hi,

I am new user of OpenClinica and just start to create a new study in OpenClinica. I have created some CRFs. In OpenClinica, could I add same CRF in one visit more than once? For example, I have one physical exam form and I need to fill this form 3 times at same visit according to the medical report at different date. Dose OpenClinica allow us to add one form within one study event more than once? If so, how to add?

Thanks
Fengming

Comments

• Hi Fengming,

At this time, OpenClinica does not support a repeating form in a single event. However, based on your explanation below of these values collected being on different dates, you would want to use the Repeating Event functionality in OpenClinica. This would allow you to repeat an event, and all the CRFs in an event, as many times as you need to for the course of a study.

When creating an event definition you would choose the Yes radio button next to the Repeating: field.

Thanks,
    Paul
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Paul J. Galvin
    Project Manager
    Akaza Research
    781-547-8425
    www.akazaresearch.com
    www.openclinica.org
    ~ OpenClinica Enterprise ~ Ask me about professional training, support, and services for OpenClinica
    Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 3:47 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] question about study event design

Hi,

I am new user of OpenClinica and just start to create a new study in OpenClinica. I have created some CRFs. In OpenClinica, could I add same CRF in one visit more than once? For example, I have one physical exam form and I need to fill this form 3 times at same visit according to the medical report at different date. Dose OpenClinica allow us to add one form within one study event more than once? If so, how to add?

Thanks
    Fengming
This discussion has been closed.