We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Discrepancy Notes and OpenClinica 3.0

Hello,

I have some questions related to Discrepancy Notes and how do they behave in OpenClinica 3.0.
· Some of the roles (I know that happens with Data Entry person) cannot choose the person to who is the Discrepancy Note assigned to. How is this person selected, is it possible to configure the person that manages the discrepancy notes?
· In the Home Page there is a link to Notes & Discrepancies assigned the person. This number shows all the discrepancies assigned to the user. Is there any possibility of seeing only the open ones?
· When I am inside a CRF the color of the icon of the flag, when I have a Discrepancy Note for an item, is always red and don’t uses the different colors showing the status of the discrepancy (black, green, …). Is this correct?

Thanks for any answer or advice,

Olaia Vázquez Sánchez
Servicio de Informática
Complejo Hospitalario Universitario A Coruña

Nota: A información contida nesta mensaxe e os seus posibles documentos adxuntos é privada e confidencial e está dirixida únicamente ó seu destinatario/a. Se vostede non é o/a destinatario/a orixinal desta mensaxe, por favor elimínea. A distribución ou copia desta mensaxe non está autorizada.
Nota: La información contenida en este mensaje y sus posibles documentos adjuntos es privada y confidencial y está dirigida únicamente a su destinatario/a. Si usted no es el/la destinatario/a original de este mensaje, por favor elimínelo. La distribución o copia de este mensaje no está autorizada.
See more languages
XACOBEO 2010

Comments

• Hi Olaia,

Below are my responses to your questions.

Thanks,
    Paul
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Paul J. Galvin
    Project Manager
    Akaza Research
    781-547-8425
    OpenClinica Global Conference
    March 22, 2010 - Bethesda, Maryland
    For details and to register visit: www.openclinicaconference.org
    www.akazaresearch.com
    www.openclinica.org
    ~ OpenClinica Enterprise ~ Ask me about professional training, support, and services for OpenClinica
    Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2010 1:26 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] Discrepancy Notes and OpenClinica 3.0

Hello,

I have some questions related to Discrepancy Notes and how do they behave in OpenClinica 3.0.
    · Some of the roles (I know that happens with Data Entry person) cannot choose the person to who is the Discrepancy Note assigned to. How is this person selected, is it possible to configure the person that manages the discrepancy notes?

Only Monitors, Data Managers, and Study Directors are allowed to issue new Queries and assign them to a particular user. When a Data Entry Person responds to a Query, they have the ability to assign it to anyone in the drop down list.

· In the Home Page there is a link to Notes & Discrepancies assigned the person. This number shows all the discrepancies assigned to the user. Is there any possibility of seeing only the open ones?

At this time, the notes and discrepancies will include all the ones assigned to the user. Once you click on the link and are brought to the View Notes page, you can go to the DN Status column and choose a specific status like New or Updated to see only those particular notes.

· When I am inside a CRF the color of the icon of the flag, when I have a Discrepancy Note for an item, is always red and don’t uses the different colors showing the status of the discrepancy (black, green, …). Is this correct?

This is working as expected. The color will always be red on this page to signify there is some type of DN on the item. In a future release, the colors will be updated to reflect the particular status.

Thanks for any answer or advice,

Olaia Vázquez Sánchez
    Servicio de Informática
    Complejo Hospitalario Universitario A Coruña

Nota: A información contida nesta mensaxe e os seus posibles documentos adxuntos é privada e confidencial e está dirixida únicamente ó seu destinatario/a. Se vostede non é o/a destinatario/a orixinal desta mensaxe, por favor elimínea. A distribución ou copia desta mensaxe non está autorizada.
    Nota: La información contenida en este mensaje y sus posibles documentos adjuntos es privada y confidencial y está dirigida únicamente a su destinatario/a. Si usted no es el/la destinatario/a original de este mensaje, por favor elimínelo. La distribución o copia de este mensaje no está autorizada.
    See more languages
    XACOBEO 2010
This discussion has been closed.