We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Question about subject Matrix functionality.

Hello all.

I came across an odd behavoiur and i’d like to know if it’s something that was to be expected or not.

So, when you’re in the Subject Matix, you can see all the subjects and events, or you can use the selection box at the top of the table to see a particular event with it’s CRFs. In the latter case, if you try to begin data entry on any event with the “Scheduled” status, you get an error message telling you “You are trying to begin data entry for a CRF within a Study Event, but the specified CRF version does not exist.”
However, when trying the same on another user whose event’s status is “Data Entry Started” it works as always.

Has anyone else got this problem? Can it be DB related? We’re using Oracle 10g, by the way.

I attached two clipped screenshots so as to make it clearer.

Any hint would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Nota: A información contida nesta mensaxe e os seus posibles documentos adxuntos é privada e confidencial e está dirixida únicamente ó seu destinatario/a. Se vostede non é o/a destinatario/a orixinal desta mensaxe, por favor elimínea. A distribución ou copia desta mensaxe non está autorizada.
Nota: La información contenida en este mensaje y sus posibles documentos adjuntos es privada y confidencial y está dirigida únicamente a su destinatario/a. Si usted no es el/la destinatario/a original de este mensaje, por favor elimínelo. La distribución o copia de este mensaje no está autorizada.
See more languages
XACOBEO 2010
stage1.PNG
stage2.PNG
Attachments:
stage1.PNG 13.7 KB
stage2.PNG 23.6 KB

Comments

• Paul GalvinPaul Galvin Posts: 886
    Hi Carlos,

When you are creating an event definition, you can choose a default version of the CRF to be used during data entry. Please check the event definition and make sure the default version being used is not in a status of Removed or Archived in the Manage or Administer CRFs page.

If the default version has been Removed or Archived in the system, you will need to edit the event definition and choose a new default version for that CRF. This will allow you to enter data for it.

Thanks,
    Paul

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Paul J. Galvin
    Project Manager
    Akaza Research
    781-547-8425
    www.openclinica.org
    ~ OpenClinica Enterprise ~ Ask me about professional training, support, and services for OpenClinica
    ***To search the archives of the User and Developer Forums, please go to http://www.openclinica.org/page.php?pid=107***
    Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 7:42 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] Question about subject Matrix functionality.

Hello all.

I came across an odd behavoiur and i’d like to know if it’s something that was to be expected or not.

So, when you’re in the Subject Matix, you can see all the subjects and events, or you can use the selection box at the top of the table to see a particular event with it’s CRFs. In the latter case, if you try to begin data entry on any event with the “Scheduled” status, you get an error message telling you “You are trying to begin data entry for a CRF within a Study Event, but the specified CRF version does not exist.”
    However, when trying the same on another user whose event’s status is “Data Entry Started” it works as always.

Has anyone else got this problem? Can it be DB related? We’re using Oracle 10g, by the way.

I attached two clipped screenshots so as to make it clearer.

Any hint would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Nota: A información contida nesta mensaxe e os seus posibles documentos adxuntos é privada e confidencial e está dirixida únicamente ó seu destinatario/a. Se vostede non é o/a destinatario/a orixinal desta mensaxe, por favor elimínea. A distribución ou copia desta mensaxe non está autorizada.
    Nota: La información contenida en este mensaje y sus posibles documentos adjuntos es privada y confidencial y está dirigida únicamente a su destinatario/a. Si usted no es el/la destinatario/a original de este mensaje, por favor elimínelo. La distribución o copia de este mensaje no está autorizada.
    See more languages
    XACOBEO 2010
  • cmtilvecmtilve Posts: 54
    Hi, Tom, thanks for your reply.

As you suggested, I’ve checked both the event definition’s default CRF version and the status of the CRF version. The default version was set to 1 and the CRF version status is “enabled”, so no luck there.

After i’d done that, I’ve also gone through the Tomcat logs and came across an Insufficient Permission Exception, wich led me to think that maybe the user Role i was using to make tests was incapable of that particular action (it’s a normal user with an investigador Site User Role) and tried using the root user for the same action (which means Technical Administrator user type with Data Manager user Role) and i get the same exception.

I attach the stdout.log just in case you can make something useful out.

Thank you again for your help.

See more languages
    XACOBEO 2010
    Attachments:
    stdout_20100331.log 5.7 KB
This discussion has been closed.