We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Help me

Hello
I'm taking an internship as its installation and configuration of this phase is already OpenClinica.
The second phase CFRs and create and configure them.
How can I create new CRFs? I still couldnt even make Uploading the template of the CRF.
I am testing the various functions of the system in each role but he always comes back to the loggin page what is the problem.
Can you give me some tips on how to create and confer several CRFs
I would appreciate the answer to everyone.
Greetings
Cidalia Silva
USE O MESSENGER DENTRO DO HOTMAIL SEM PRECISAR INSTALAR NADA. CLIQUE PARA VER COMO.

Comments

• cidaliacidalia Posts: 13
    Hello
    I'm taking an internship as its installation and configuration of this phase is already OpenClinica.
    How can I create new CRFs? I still couldnt even make Uploading the template of the CRF.
    I am testing the various functions of the system in each role but he always comes back to the loggin page what is the problem.
    Greetings
    Cidalia Silva
    POR DIA 63.912 COMPUTADORES SÃO INFECTADOS POR VÍRUS. LEIA DICAS DE SEGURANÇA.
  • DaifuDaifu Posts: 7
    What have you done and what mistakes OC reported?
    Perhaps you did not create openclinica.data folder or using wrong browser?
    Can you upload something on this link
    http://demo2.openclinica.org/OpenClinica-3.0/CreateCRFVersion?module=manage
    ? Is it working for your xls template?
    2010/5/31 Cidalia Silva :
    > > Hello
    > >
    > > I'm taking an internship as its installation and configuration of this phase
    > > is already OpenClinica.
    > > The second phase CFRs and create and configure them.
    > >
    > >
    > > How can I create new CRFs? I still couldnt even make Uploading the template
    > > of the CRF.
    > > I am testing the various functions of the system in each role but he always
    > > comes back to the loggin page what is the problem.
    > >
    > > Can you give me some tips on how to create and confer several CRFs
    > >
    > > I would appreciate the answer to everyone.
    > >
    > > Greetings
    > > Cidalia Silva
    > >
  • Hai,
    By observing example crf's design you can create new crf, for that u have to register to openclinica first.
    then search for crf's and download some crfs then observe design.

Thank you.
    (B.Yesubabu)
    On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 1:12 AM, Cidalia Silva wrote:
    Hello
    Greetings
    Cidalia Silva
    POR DIA 63.912 COMPUTADORES SÃO INFECTADOS POR VÍRUS. LEIA DICAS DE SEGURANÇA.
  • Hello developers,
    I am trying to create crf, while designing I am not getting proper alignment(if I want to put two input boxes
    in one row.that depends on width of drop-down list values, is there any solution getting proper alignment without
    decreasing width of field values.Reply please
    Thanks in advance,
    (Yesu babu)
  • yesu babuyesu babu Posts: 1
    Hello developers,
    I am trying to create crf, while designing I am not getting proper alignment(if I want to put two input boxes
    in one row),that depends on width of drop-down list values, is there any solution getting proper alignment without
    decreasing width of field values.Reply please
    Thanks in advance,
    (Yesu babu)
  • maikekmaikek Posts: 22
    Hello Silva,
    some users started an OpenClinica Manual at WikiBooks: http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/OpenClinica_User_Manual
    Perhaps you should take a look at this, it may be helpful as there are some pages already on how to create CRFs.
    maike
    Cidalia Silva schrieb:
    > Hello
    >
    > I'm taking an internship as its installation and configuration of this phase is already OpenClinica.
    > The second phase CFRs and create and configure them.
    >
    >
    > How can I create new CRFs? I still couldnt even make Uploading the template of the CRF.
    > I am testing the various functions of the system in each role but he always comes back to the loggin page what is the problem.
    >
    > Can you give me some tips on how to create and confer several CRFs
    >
    > I would appreciate the answer to everyone.
    >
    > Greetings
    > Cidalia Silva
    > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > USE O MESSENGER DENTRO DO HOTMAIL SEM PRECISAR INSTALAR NADA. CLIQUE PARA VER COMO.
    > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    >
    >
  • saiphanisaiphani Posts: 2
    hi to create CRF's in openclinica first download some sample CRF's from openclinical CRF library and observe the programming in excel sheets and try to modify them inthe way you like.
    On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 1:04 AM, Cidalia Silva wrote:
    Hello
    Greetings
    Cidalia Silva
    USE O MESSENGER DENTRO DO HOTMAIL SEM PRECISAR INSTALAR NADA. CLIQUE PARA VER COMO.
  • dear colleagues,
    while waiting the network to be built in our center, we have started entering data on two independant stations.
    so, now we want to merge the two databases built from the same CRF. how can we do it with openclinica 3.01 if possible?
    Michel BITEMO, Data manager
    CANTAM Project on epidemiological surveillance of malaria in south Brazzaville (CONGO)
    best regards.
    To: "[email protected]"
    Cc: Mervyn Wong
    Sent: Wed, June 9, 2010 9:53:36 AM
    Subject: [Users] OpenClinica - Forgot OpenClinica password for root user.
    Dear Colleagues
    I have forgotten the root password (for Openclinica – default was ‘12345678’) for one of our development servers – is there a way we can reset this or recover the password in anyway. I have root access to the linux server and I think admin access to the postrgres database (have changed it from the initial setup).

Many thanks in advance.

Kind Regards
    Mervyn

Mervyn Wong IS-CRA

"...If its not documented, it didn't happen... if its not signed, nobody did it..."
This discussion has been closed.