We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

RE: Validation Rules Issue:

cmtilvecmtilve Posts: 54
Hello, Bernd
I suppouse that I_REACT_REAC_TYPE_OF_DIABETES has an "int" type. I suggest you replace the condition eq "3" for eq 3, without the quotation marks. OC might be interpreting that as a String.
By the by, as far as i've noticed Event OIDs always begin with SE_ (right now you have S_REACTION, check the syntax of the OIDs, it might be worth it)
One question, did you upload the CRD F_REACTION_50 using its excel file? I mention this because CRFs OIDs always have 4 letters in our studies. I don't know if this is configurable or it changed int the latest revisions of OC.
I hope this helps.
-----Mensaje original-----
De: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] En nombre de Tschapeller, Bernd
Enviado el: martes, 29 de junio de 2010 12:22
Para: [email protected]
Asunto: [Users] Validation Rules Issue:
Hi there,
I´ve an issue on writing validation rules.
If I test my rule in the webinterface within the "Test Rules" dialog i paste the following:
Target:
S_REACTION.F_REACTION_50_10.IG_REACT_UNGROUPED.I_REACT_REAC_TYPE_OF_DIABETES
Rule:
(I_REACT_REAC_TYPE_OF_DIABETES eq "3") and
(I_REACT_REAC_TYPE_OF_DIABETES_IFOTH eq "")
The answer I´ve got was:
Rule Result: Fail : Extra Data in Expression.
If I try to upload the XML I got an Target Syntax Invalid error.
Here´s my XML:

S_REACTION.F_REACTION_50.IG_REACT_UNGROUPED.I_REACT_REAC_TYPE_OF_DIABETES

If 'Type of Diabetes' equals 'other' then you have to specify.

If 'Type of Diabetes' equals 'other' then you have to specify.

(I_REACT_REAC_TYPE_OF_DIABETES eq "3") and (I_REACT_REAC_TYPE_OF_DIABETES_IFOTH eq "")

Any hints for me?
Regards,
Bernd
This discussion has been closed.