We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

HELP WITH MY OPENCLINICA 3.0- DATAINFO.PROPERTIES

Please,
I have problem with my OpenClinica Installation. The problem is with datainfo.properties. It was not among the properties(Tomcat-wepapps-OpenClinica-Properties) as said in the installation video.Although, the installation went fine on my http://localhost:8080/OpenClinical but I am now having problem uploading CRFs into my studies set up. The alert&Messages on my page said, "the filePath you defined in datainfo.properties does not seem to be a valid path, please check it."

Please, can you help me with this. I am the administrator of my server.

Thnx.

Oluwafemi.

Comments

• dngutidnguti Posts: 5
    Go to the directory
    $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/OpenClinica/WEB-INF/classes
    on windows that will be %CATALINA_HOME%\webapps\OpenClinica\WEB-INF\classes
    Don
    rom: Olawuyi Femi
    To: [email protected]
    Sent: Thu, 29 July, 2010 22:56:13
    Subject: [Users] HELP WITH MY OPENCLINICA 3.0- DATAINFO.PROPERTIES
    Please,
    I have problem with my OpenClinica Installation. The problem is with datainfo.properties. It was not among the properties(Tomcat-wepapps-OpenClinica-Properties) as said in the installation video.Although, the installation went fine on my http://localhost:8080/OpenClinical but I am now having problem uploading CRFs into my studies set up. The alert&Messages on my page said, "the filePath you defined in datainfo.properties does not seem to be a valid path, please check it."

Thnx.

Oluwafemi.
  • kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    1) Have you created the directory C:\oc\tomcat\openclinica.data
    2) Have you removed the # marks in the datainfo.properties as follows in the first few lines of the datainfo.properties file

###############################################################
    # 1- filePath
    #
    # File Path is the string which declares the
    # repository for all uploaded and generated
    # files in the system, including CRFs and
    # data sets. The directory should NOT be
    # accessible by the web server.
    #
    # REQUIRED. Note the difference between
    # Windows and Linux file systems.
    filePath=c:\\oc\\tomcat\\openclinica.data\\ this is the configuration for WINDOWS
    #filePath=/usr/local/tomcat/openclinica.data/ this is the configuration for LINUX

These are the most common errors I have seen with my customers.

Regards

Krister
    Sent: 30 July 2010 10:01
    Subject: Re: [Users] HELP WITH MY OPENCLINICA 3.0- DATAINFO.PROPERTIES

Go to the directory
    Don
    Please,

Thnx.

Oluwafemi.
  • doctorxgdoctorxg Posts: 29
    I am fine with that now but there are other files missing in the configuration. I can` find
    openclinica XML file. Instead I only saw manager XML.
    (Tomcat-conf-catalina-localhost- openclinicaXML file ) but it`s only manager XML file that is in my own.

Also, under OC--confi-- , library folder is missing. I only found database and language folder.

3. common folder is also missing in my Tomcat folder.

can anybody help me please.

thanks.

Oluwafemi.
    On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 4:01 AM, Don NGUTI wrote:
    Go to the directory
    Don
    Please,

Thnx.

Oluwafemi.
This discussion has been closed.