We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Group Data Incorrectly Displayed

Hi,

This is a bit hard to explain but I will do my best. I have an example of data that is part of a repeating group being shown in the wrong row. The screen shot shows 2 rows. The Onset Exact Age: column shows a value of 51 in the first row when it should be in the second. If I export the data in the CDISC format it is actually formatted correctly. A snippet of the XML is below. I have included a copy of the drop down values from the CRF so that you can see the value of Sister is 5 and Mother is 1 (for field I_MEDIC_FAMILYMEMBERMEMORYDEMENTIA), and that the value of 51 for onset age is in the ItemGroupRepeatKey with a value of 2, but is shown in the incorrect row in the screen shot being in the same row as the row with Mother a value of 1.

Looking in the data base the ordinal value is correctly set at 1 for the first row and 2 for the second row. If I directly insert a row in the item_data table with a value for this field and an ordinal of 1 pointing to the event_crf for field I_MEDIC_ONSETAGEMEMORYDEMENTIA it displays correctly. I am guessing it has something to do with an absence of data for the previous row. The version of OC is Version: 3.0.4.1.

I am not sure what other information you need. I have tried to limit it just to specifics but can supply the CRF etc if necessary.

Drop down values
Mother,Father,Grandmother,Grandfather,Sister,Brother,Aunt,Uncle,Cousin,Niece,Nephew, Great Grandmother, Great Grandfather

Thanks for your help.

Simon

----------------------------------------------
Simon Gibson
Software Engineer
Australian e-Health Research Centre

Phone: +61 7 3253 3613
Fax: +61 7 3253 3690
WWW: http://aehrc.com/
email: [email protected]

OpenClinicaScreenshot.JPG
Attachments:
OpenClinicaScreenshot.JPG 38.7 KB

Comments

• haenselhaensel Posts: 602 ✭✭✭
    Hi Simon
    The bug entry 8293 [1] might be interesting for you. You can use the mentioned query for grouped items to check if these fields are affected by this issue.
    Regards,
    Christian
    [1] https://issuetracker.openclinica.com/view.php?id=8293
    Am 21.04.2011 06:39, schrieb [email protected]:
    >
    > Hi,
    >
    >
    >
    > This is a bit hard to explain but I will do my best. I have an example of data that is part of a repeating group being shown in the wrong row. The screen shot shows 2 rows. The Onset Exact Age: column shows a value of 51 in the first row when it should be in the second. If I export the data in the CDISC format it is actually formatted correctly. A snippet of the XML is below. I have included a copy of the drop down values from the CRF so that you can see the value of Sister is 5 and Mother is 1 (for field I_MEDIC_FAMILYMEMBERMEMORYDEMENTIA), and that the value of 51 for onset age is in the ItemGroupRepeatKey with a value of 2, but is shown in the incorrect row in the screen shot being in the same row as the row with Mother a value of 1.
    >
    >
    >
    > Looking in the data base the ordinal value is correctly set at 1 for the first row and 2 for the second row. If I directly insert a row in the item_data table with a value for this field and an ordinal of 1 pointing to the event_crf for field I_MEDIC_ONSETAGEMEMORYDEMENTIA it displays correctly. I am guessing it has something to do with an absence of data for the previous row. The version of OC is Version: 3.0.4.1.
    >
    >
    >
    > I am not sure what other information you need. I have tried to limit it just to specifics but can supply the CRF etc if necessary.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Drop down values
    >
    > Mother,Father,Grandmother,Grandfather,Sister,Brother,Aunt,Uncle,Cousin,Niece,Nephew, Great Grandmother, Great Grandfather
    >
    > 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13
    >
    >
    >
    > Thanks for your help.
    >
    >
    >
    > Simon
    >
    >
    >
    > ----------------------------------------------
    >
    > Simon Gibson
    >
    > Software Engineer
    >
    > Australian e-Health Research Centre
    >
    >
    >
    > Phone: +61 7 3253 3613
    >
    > Fax: +61 7 3253 3690
    >
    > WWW: http://aehrc.com/
    >
    > email: [email protected]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
  • rwattsrwatts Posts: 102
    What browser are you using? I’ve seen some odd things in groups when our users are using IE 6!

(Our health service has just started upgrading their browsers to IE 7 !)

Rick Watts B.Sc, FICR, CSci
    Team Lead, Clinical Research Informatics Core
    Women & Children’s Health Research Institute
    Tel: (780) 248 1170
    Sent: April 20, 2011 10:40 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] Group Data Incorrectly Displayed

Hi,

This is a bit hard to explain but I will do my best. I have an example of data that is part of a repeating group being shown in the wrong row. The screen shot shows 2 rows. The Onset Exact Age: column shows a value of 51 in the first row when it should be in the second. If I export the data in the CDISC format it is actually formatted correctly. A snippet of the XML is below. I have included a copy of the drop down values from the CRF so that you can see the value of Sister is 5 and Mother is 1 (for field I_MEDIC_FAMILYMEMBERMEMORYDEMENTIA), and that the value of 51 for onset age is in the ItemGroupRepeatKey with a value of 2, but is shown in the incorrect row in the screen shot being in the same row as the row with Mother a value of 1.

Looking in the data base the ordinal value is correctly set at 1 for the first row and 2 for the second row. If I directly insert a row in the item_data table with a value for this field and an ordinal of 1 pointing to the event_crf for field I_MEDIC_ONSETAGEMEMORYDEMENTIA it displays correctly. I am guessing it has something to do with an absence of data for the previous row. The version of OC is Version: 3.0.4.1.

I am not sure what other information you need. I have tried to limit it just to specifics but can supply the CRF etc if necessary.

Drop down values
    Mother,Father,Grandmother,Grandfather,Sister,Brother,Aunt,Uncle,Cousin,Niece,Nephew, Great Grandmother, Great Grandfather

Thanks for your help.

Simon

Simon Gibson
    Software Engineer

• I am using Firefox.

Simon Gibson
    Software Engineer

Sent: Friday, 22 April 2011 2:02 AM
    Subject: Re: [Users] Group Data Incorrectly Displayed

What browser are you using? I’ve seen some odd things in groups when our users are using IE 6!

(Our health service has just started upgrading their browsers to IE 7 !)

Rick Watts B.Sc, FICR, CSci
    Team Lead, Clinical Research Informatics Core
    Women & Children’s Health Research Institute
    Tel: (780) 248 1170
    Sent: April 20, 2011 10:40 PM
    Subject: [Users] Group Data Incorrectly Displayed

Hi,

Drop down values

Thanks for your help.

Simon

Simon Gibson
    Software Engineer

This discussion has been closed.