We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

how to import data already collected and link it with the data in the database

Hallo everybody,

would you please help me i have an exell sheet that contain data an example as attached and i want to link it with the subjects information that i already collected before in the CRF's but i don't want to enter this data again in the system so, can i import it ? and the data will be saved in the database for extract it later with the whole data

would you please told me what the process?

thank you

Comments

• aljowharahaljowharah Posts: 14
    Hallo everybody,

would you please help me i have an exell sheet that contain data an example as attached and i want to link it with the subjects information that i already collected before in the CRF's but i don't want to enter this data again in the system so, can i import it ? and the data will be saved in the database for extract it later with the whole data

thank you
    sorry forget to attached the file

Hallo everybody,

thank you
    Attachments:
    Book1.xls 13.5 KB
    sorry forget to attached the file

Hallo everybody,

thank you
    Attachments:
    Book1.xls 13.5 KB
  • GerbenRienkGerbenRienk Posts: 808 ✭✭✭
    Hello Jojo,

One way of doing this would be:
    - design the CRF that holds the data you want to import
    - fill in data for one dummy-subject
    - make an extract dataset for this
    - download this in ODM format
    - open the extract-file in your XML-editor
    - leave the first two lines and delete everything until you come to the element ClinicalData
    - save your file

You now have an example of what the end-result should be, after transforming your already collected data. You must still find the SubjectIDs, but basically this is it.
    Hope this helps,

Gerben Rienk Visser
    http://www.trialdatasolutions.com

Van: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] Namens jojo essam
    Verzonden: dinsdag 10 mei 2011 16:39
    Aan: [email protected]; [email protected]
    Onderwerp: [Users] how to import data already collected and link it with the data in the database

Hallo everybody,

thank you
This discussion has been closed.