We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

List etiquette [RE: [Users] Help me.!!]

I am not an eclipse/java expert, but I believe you will need to provide more detail on how far you got in executing the instructions, what error messages you are getting, and screenshots of your system. If you can do this I'm sure somebody can help you.

Please do not post the same question to both lists. Many people here are subscribed to both lists and the result is they receive the email twice.* This question is most appropriate for the developers list since it involves building OpenClinica from source code.

Thank you,
Cal

* - If you really, really must post to both lists, do it in a single email sent to both list addresses. This way the mailing list software will process it as a single message and ensure each recepient only gets the message once.
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 8:01 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Users] Help me.!!
Hi
This is Sankar Reddy,
I'm working on OpenClinica-2.5.
I want to setup OpenClinica-2.5 project in eclipse tool.
I followed what you gave in Document.
But i'm unable to compile and run the project.
I compiled the source code through Maven plugin.
I want to setup tomcat server in eclipse.
Everthing changes will be shown in eclipse.
Could you please help me.
Waiting for your replay.
Thanks & Regards,
Sankar Reddy M.

Comments

• Cal CollinsCal Collins Posts: 111
    I am not an eclipse/java expert, but I believe you will need to provide more detail on how far you got in executing the instructions, what error messages you are getting, and screenshots of your system. If you can do this I'm sure somebody can help you.

Please do not post the same question to both lists. Many people here are subscribed to both lists and the result is they receive the email twice.* This question is most appropriate for the developers list since it involves building OpenClinica from source code.

Thank you,
    Cal

* - If you really, really must post to both lists, do it in a single email sent to both list addresses. This way the mailing list software will process it as a single message and ensure each recepient only gets the message once.
    Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 8:01 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] Help me.!!
    Hi
    This is Sankar Reddy,
    I'm working on OpenClinica-2.5.
    I want to setup OpenClinica-2.5 project in eclipse tool.
    I followed what you gave in Document.
    But i'm unable to compile and run the project.
    I compiled the source code through Maven plugin.
    I want to setup tomcat server in eclipse.
    Everthing changes will be shown in eclipse.
    Could you please help me.
    Waiting for your replay.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Sankar Reddy M.
This discussion has been closed.