Please join your peers on either March 26 (8pm GMT) or March 28 (8am GMT) to watch as user extraordinaire and forum legend @"lindsay.stevens" demonstrates OpenClinica Insight.

See preview and register at https://openclinica.com/insight-webinar

Insight makes it easy to ask questions of ALL of your clinical and operational data and visualize answers via interactive reports and dashboards. The idea is simple, but the results are powerful: ask your questions, choose your visualizations, then return often for updated, interactive results that link you to all of the underlying data.

Calculating Age in OpenClinica

Dear Team;
How can I do a rule to calculate age of participant provide date of consent and Date of birth.
Also how can you set the eCRF Header to be visible, that is un-collapsed by default so that the header information is visible.
Kind Regards;
Brian

Comments

• mwalukomwaluko Posts: 122
    Dear Team;
    How can I do a rule to calculate age of participant provide date of consent and Date of birth.
    Also how can you set the eCRF Header to be visible, that is un-collapsed by default so that the header information is visible.
    Kind Regards;
    Brian
  • agoodwinagoodwin Posts: 131 admin
    Hello Brian,

The CRF header information will be collapsed by default if the Interviewer Name and Interviewer Date are both set to ‘not required’ or ‘not used’. If either field are required, the CRF header will be expanded by default. These configuration options are set in the study configuration options under Build Study > Create Study.

Best Regards,
    Alicicia
    Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 5:19 AM
    To: [email protected]; users
    Subject: [Users] Calculating Age in OpenClinica

Dear Team;
    Kind Regards;
    Brian
  • mwalukomwaluko Posts: 122
    Hi Alicicia;
    It works OK.
    Thanks for the information.
    Regards;
    Brian
    On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 5:39 PM, Alicia Goodwin wrote:
    Hello Brian,

The CRF header information will be collapsed by default if the Interviewer Name and Interviewer Date are both set to ‘not required’ or ‘not used’. If either field are required, the CRF header will be expanded by default. These configuration options are set in the study configuration options under Build Study > Create Study.

Best Regards,
    Alicicia
    Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 5:19 AM
    To: [email protected]; users
    Subject: [Users] Calculating Age in OpenClinica

Dear Team;
    Kind Regards;
    Brian
This discussion has been closed.