We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Webservices and RESPONSE OPTIONS

kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭
Hi,

I was just thinking about importing data with webservices and data that goes into a variable that has RESPONSE OPTIONS on the screen. Should you send the data as the RESPONSE OPTION e.g. NO/YES or as its corresponding values 0 or 1???

Looking forward to you responses!

Best regards

Krister

Comments

• jjahrjjahr Posts: 41
    Hello,

The item value in the import data should be entered as the corresponding values that are listed in the RESPONSE_VALUES_OR_CALCULATIONS field of the eCRF. This is the value that is saved in the item data table.

I believe the response options text is only used for front-end user display.

Joe
    Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 6:52 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] Webservices and RESPONSE OPTIONS

Hi,

I was just thinking about importing data with webservices and data that goes into a variable that has RESPONSE OPTIONS on the screen. Should you send the data as the RESPONSE OPTION e.g. NO/YES or as its corresponding values 0 or 1???

Best regards

Krister
    This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not an addressee, any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately if you have inadvertently received this message and delete it from your computer system.
  • kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭
    Thank you Joseph, that is what I thought but one of my colleagues argued the other way around

Regards

Krister
    Sent: den 30 mars 2012 13:33
    Subject: Re: [Users] Webservices and RESPONSE OPTIONS

Hello,

The item value in the import data should be entered as the corresponding values that are listed in the RESPONSE_VALUES_OR_CALCULATIONS field of the eCRF. This is the value that is saved in the item data table.

I believe the response options text is only used for front-end user display.

Joe
    Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 6:52 AM
    Subject: [Users] Webservices and RESPONSE OPTIONS

Hi,

Best regards

Krister
    This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not an addressee, any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately if you have inadvertently received this message and delete it from your computer system.
This discussion has been closed.