We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Issues after installing OpenClinica ws

Hi,
I had Openclinica 3.1.1 community installed and it was working fine. As of today, it reports 'liquibase.exception.ValidationFailedException: Validation Failed:'. I looked it up and there are instructions to change the checksum in the databasechangelog table (there are so many checksums, I don't know what to change). What seems to have changed in the recent past is the installation of version 3.1.2's web service. This seems the likely cause of the issue. What is the solution?
Thanks,
Suresh
Email Disclaimer: www.stjude.org/emaildisclaimer
Consultation Disclaimer: www.stjude.org/consultationdisclaimer

Comments

• Hi,
    I had Openclinica 3.1.1 community installed and it was working fine. As of today, it reports 'liquibase.exception.ValidationFailedException: Validation Failed:'. I looked it up and there are instructions to change the checksum in the databasechangelog table (there are so many checksums, I don't know what to change). What seems to have changed in the recent past is the installation of version 3.1.2's web service. This seems the likely cause of the issue. What is the solution?
    Thanks,
    Suresh
    Email Disclaimer: www.stjude.org/emaildisclaimer
    Consultation Disclaimer: www.stjude.org/consultationdisclaimer
  • mikewormikewor Posts: 35
    Hi Suresh, it sounds like I had the same problem - see if Tom's response to me helps:
    This is a problem with the md5 checksums we use for liquibase. You'll have to access the database with pgAdmin or another client and run this SQL statement:

UPDATE DATABASECHANGELOG
    SET MD5SUM = NULL
    WHERE ID IN ('2010-05-27-5724-1', '2010-08-26-5724-1');

After this, you should be able to restart your Tomcat and see the WS instance run.

There are some other notes about this type of issue at https://mailman.openclinica.com/pipermail/users/2010-March/003290.html.
    Regards
    Mike
    On 17/07/2012 23:30, Thiagarajan, Suresh wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I had Openclinica 3.1.1 community installed and it was working fine. As of today, it reports 'liquibase.exception.ValidationFailedException: Validation Failed:'. I looked it up and there are instructions to change the checksum in the databasechangelog table (there are so many checksums, I don't know what to change). What seems to have changed in the recent past is the installation of version 3.1.2's web service. This seems the likely cause of the issue. What is the solution?
    > Thanks,
    > Suresh
    >
    > Email Disclaimer: www.stjude.org/emaildisclaimer
    > Consultation Disclaimer: www.stjude.org/consultationdisclaimer
    >
    >
This discussion has been closed.