We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Clarifications in Openclinica tool

Hi,

Can I please get any information for the below mail.

Regards,
Priya

Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 12:51 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Clarifications in Openclinica tool

Dear Team,

Can you please help me out with the below question.

1) Is there a concept of One version wherein all CRF will be placed under one single version. Like will be be a draft where all CRF Version can be clubbed as one single Version?

2) If there multiple URL like Development URl, Testing URL, Production URL etc. is it possible to copy Studies and subjects from one URL to another?

Regards,
Priya

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Comments

• Hi,

Can i please get update for the below mail.

Regards,
    Priya

Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 5:26 PM
    To: '[email protected]'

Dear Team,

1) Is there a concept of One version wherein all CRF will be placed under one single version. Like will be be a draft where all CRF Version can be clubbed as one single Version?

2) If there multiple URL like Development URl, Testing URL, Production URL etc. is it possible to copy Studies and subjects from one URL to another?

Regards,
    Priya

• Hi,

Can I please get update on the below email.

Regards,
    Priya

Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 5:28 PM

Dear Team,

When I try to upload CRF I get an error “Oops an error has occurred”. I am facing this issue for the past 3 days.
    Attached is the screenshot of the same. Request you to please help me out regarding this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Priya

Attachments:
    error while creating CRF.docx 212 KB
  • Dear Priya,
    With the tone of the mail, it seems you are ordering someone. And is your mail client broken? It has shot 04 mails to the group.
    This is a opensource software and people here help each other and not order each other.
    Request, have patience and probably you may be helped...
    Regards,
    Mr. Hemant Kshirsagar
    +91 8149322665
    +91 8796938998
    On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 10:41 AM, wrote:
    Hi,

Regards,
    Priya

Dear Team,

Regards,
    Priya

• gopalvgopalv Posts: 47
    Priya,
    Please check the tomcat log files (in the server) to find the reason for the error.

Regards
    Gopal V
    Zifo Technologies Pvt Ltd
    Sent: Friday, August 24, 2012 10:44 AM
    Subject: [Developers] Clarifications in Openclinica tool

Hi,

Regards,
    Priya

Dear Team,

When I try to upload CRF I get an error “Oops an error has occurred”. I am facing this issue for the past 3 days.
    Attached is the screenshot of the same. Request you to please help me out regarding this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Priya

• gopalvgopalv Posts: 47
    Priya,

1) I don’t think you can do that in OC… each eCRF has its own version
    2) You can setup multiple instance of open Clinica to have different enrionments for Dev, Test, Prod and you cant copy the studies or subject directly you can try ODM export import to copy the study or setup the study again in Prod (once the testing is complete)

Regards
    Gopal V
    Zifo Technologies Pvt Ltd
    Sent: Friday, August 24, 2012 10:43 AM
    Subject: Re: [Developers] Clarifications in Openclinica tool

Hi,

Can i please get update for the below mail.

Regards,
    Priya

Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 5:26 PM

Dear Team,

Regards,
    Priya

• rkelley2rkelley2 Posts: 38
    Hi Priya,

If you try to upload a new version of a CRF, and the new version does not have exactly the same CRF name as the original, then you will get that error (at least in v3.0.4.1 you do). This might be your issue.

Also, I believe exceeding the character count maximum on a CRF template field will cause this kind of error. The character count maximums are given on the last tab (Instructions) of the CRF template.

Reggie

Reggie Kelley
    Database Analyst

CCS Associates
    1923 Landings Dr.
    Mountain View, CA 94043
    Voice: 650-963-8152
    Fax: 650-691-4410
    www.ccsainc.com
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This message contains information that may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy, or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.
    Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 10:14 PM
    Subject: [Developers] Clarifications in Openclinica tool

Hi,

Regards,
    Priya

Dear Team,

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Priya

• kristiakesourcekristiakesource Posts: 133
    Hi Priya,

Sorry but I think you have to explain what you mean, you question number 1 is not very clear, For number two I can only say that of course one you are happy with your development instance you can install the same CRF’s in a production instance. You should never have any real patient data in a test instance!

Regards

Krister
    Sent: Friday, August 24, 2012 7:12 AM
    Subject: [Users] Clarifications in Openclinica tool

Hi,

Regards,
    Priya

Dear Team,

Regards,
    Priya

This discussion has been closed.