We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Wikibooks: Styling with jQuery

13»

Comments

• r.meesterr.meester Posts: 14
    Dear May,
    Were you able to get it working already? If not, can you send me your xls sheet so I can check it? Before you send it, you can check if all your css attributes are valid. Invalid css will break the formatting. You can also try and style one column first instead of trying to style all columns at once. This will make it easier to spot problems.
    Best,
    Robert
    On Jan 6, 2012, at 9:12 PM, Xi, Xuemei wrote:
    > > Dear ALL,
    > >
    > > I used jQuery for non-repeat fields. It works beautifully.
    > >
    > > But I can not make it work for repeatable group. Does anyone use it or I did not use it right? I have OC3.1.1 and IE 9. I tested it on Firefox too. It did not work.
    > >
    > > Best Regards
    > > May
    > >
    > > -----Original Message-----
    > >
    > > Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 6:45 AM
    > > To: [email protected]
    > > Subject: [Users] Wikibooks: Styling with jQuery
    > >
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > Gerben Rienk and I have created a page on wikibooks that shows you how to style items on an OpenClinica page. You can find it here:
    > > http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/OpenClinica_User_Manual/StylingWithJQuery
    > > This wiki provides methods for styling ordinary items, items in a group and items arranged horizontally (with COLUMN_NUMBER in the crf definition sheet).
    > >
    > > Also take a look at _this_ page about styling: http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/OpenClinica_User_Manual/StylingACRF, which was an inspiration. Unfortunately the example Excel file can not be downloaded from this page anymore. Can someone put it up again?
    > >
    > > Enjoy,
    > > Gerben Rienk and Robert
    > >
  • mx8866mx8866 Posts: 109
    Hi Robert,
    I still can not make it work. Here is my excel sheet. I have tested for OC3.1.1 and OC3.1.2 for IE9.
    Best Regards,
    May
    -----Original Message-----
    Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 11:03 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Re: [Users] Wikibooks: Styling with jQuery
    Dear May,
    Were you able to get it working already? If not, can you send me your xls sheet so I can check it? Before you send it, you can check if all your css attributes are valid. Invalid css will break the formatting. You can also try and style one column first instead of trying to style all columns at once. This will make it easier to spot problems.
    Best,
    Robert
    > > Dear ALL,
    > >
    > >
    > > But I can not make it work for repeatable group. Does anyone use it or I did not use it right? I have OC3.1.1 and IE 9. I tested it on Firefox too. It did not work.
    > >
    > > Best Regards
    > > May
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > Gerben Rienk and I have created a page on wikibooks that shows you how to style items on an OpenClinica page. You can find it here:
    > > This wiki provides methods for styling ordinary items, items in a group and items arranged horizontally (with COLUMN_NUMBER in the crf definition sheet).
    > >
    > > Also take a look at _this_ page about styling: http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/OpenClinica_User_Manual/StylingACRF, which was an inspiration. Unfortunately the example Excel file can not be downloaded from this page anymore. Can someone put it up again?
    > >
    > > Enjoy,
    > >
  • mx8866mx8866 Posts: 109
    Hi Robert,
    Do you have a chance to help me to take a look about the style sheet for the repeatable group? We have lots fields for the group. I really appreciate if you can help me to take a look.
    Best Regard,
    May
    Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 11:15 AM
    Subject: RE: [Users] Wikibooks: Styling with jQuery
    Hi Robert,
    I still can not make it work. Here is my excel sheet. I have tested for OC3.1.1 and OC3.1.2 for IE9.
    Best Regards,
    May
    Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 11:03 AM
    Subject: Re: [Users] Wikibooks: Styling with jQuery
    Dear May,
    Best,
    Robert
    > > Dear ALL,
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Best Regards
    > > May
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Enjoy,
    > >
  • r.meesterr.meester Posts: 14
    Dear May,
    I have tried to find what is wrong with your CRF. Unsuccessfully. I have tried Krister's recent CRF, with the correction of Gerben. That works for me. I copied Krister's code to your xl-sheet. (I verified if the css class names were the same). It failed. I removed column_number and page_number from your sheet, just in case it would add extra html into the page rendering the javascript useless. It failed. I am out of options. BTW initially I could not upload your CRF because of an error in the GROUP_HEADER in the Groups tab, only when I cleared that field completely I was able to upload your sheet. To me it seems that your xl-sheet got corrupted somehow. My suggestion would be: use Krister's sheet as a template, adapt it to your needs and see if it works.
    Good luck,
    Robert
    On Jan 13, 2012, at 2:41 PM, Xi, Xuemei wrote:
    > > Hi Robert,
    > >
    > > Do you have a chance to help me to take a look about the style sheet for the repeatable group? We have lots fields for the group. I really appreciate if you can help me to take a look.
    > >
    > > Best Regard,
    > >
    > > May
    > >
    > > From: Xi, Xuemei
    > > Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 11:15 AM
    > > Subject: RE: [Users] Wikibooks: Styling with jQuery
    > >
    > > Hi Robert,
    > >
    > > I still can not make it work. Here is my excel sheet. I have tested for OC3.1.1 and OC3.1.2 for IE9.
    > >
    > > Best Regards,
    > > May
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 11:03 AM
    > > Subject: Re: [Users] Wikibooks: Styling with jQuery
    > >
    > > Dear May,
    > >
    > > Were you able to get it working already? If not, can you send me your xls sheet so I can check it? Before you send it, you can check if all your css attributes are valid. Invalid css will break the formatting. You can also try and style one column first instead of trying to style all columns at once. This will make it easier to spot problems.
    > >
    > > Best,
    > > Robert
    > >
    > >
    > > On Jan 6, 2012, at 9:12 PM, Xi, Xuemei wrote:
    > >
    >> >> Dear ALL,
    >> >>
    >> >> I used jQuery for non-repeat fields. It works beautifully.
    >> >>
    >> >> But I can not make it work for repeatable group. Does anyone use it or I did not use it right? I have OC3.1.1 and IE 9. I tested it on Firefox too. It did not work.
    >> >>
    >> >> Best Regards
    >> >> May
    >> >>
    >> >> -----Original Message-----
    >> >>
    >> >> Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 6:45 AM
    >> >> To: [email protected]
    >> >> Subject: [Users] Wikibooks: Styling with jQuery
    >> >>
    >> >> Hi,
    >> >>
    >> >> Gerben Rienk and I have created a page on wikibooks that shows you how to style items on an OpenClinica page. You can find it here:
    >> >> http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/OpenClinica_User_Manual/StylingWithJQuery
    >> >> This wiki provides methods for styling ordinary items, items in a group and items arranged horizontally (with COLUMN_NUMBER in the crf definition sheet).
    >> >>
    >> >> Also take a look at _this_ page about styling: http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/OpenClinica_User_Manual/StylingACRF, which was an inspiration. Unfortunately the example Excel file can not be downloaded from this page anymore. Can someone put it up again?
    >> >>
    >> >> Enjoy,
    >> >> Gerben Rienk and Robert
    >> >>
This discussion has been closed.