We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

double blinded study

Hi,
I am in the process of designing a double blinded study. I am wondering where to record the book-keeping information (the identification information that is blinded), visible only to the study admin. I was thinking of creating a separate study, recruiting the same subjects and use that for book keeping. Is this how it is done or are there better ways to do it?
Thanks,
Suresh
Email Disclaimer: www.stjude.org/emaildisclaimer
Consultation Disclaimer: www.stjude.org/consultationdisclaimer

Comments

• jamuna269jamuna269 Posts: 109
    Hi Suresh
    You may want to consider using subject groups as part of openclinica and assign each subject to a group.
    Sent from my iPhone
    On Sep 21, 2012, at 1:32 PM, "Thiagarajan, Suresh" wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am in the process of designing a double blinded study. I am wondering where to record the book-keeping information (the identification information that is blinded), visible only to the study admin. I was thinking of creating a separate study, recruiting the same subjects and use that for book keeping. Is this how it is done or are there better ways to do it?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Suresh
    >
    > Email Disclaimer: www.stjude.org/emaildisclaimer
    > Consultation Disclaimer: www.stjude.org/consultationdisclaimer
    >
  • Jamuna,
    Thanks. Yes, subject groups (de-identified) is part of the plan.
    Thanks,
    Suresh
    Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 6:13 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Cc: [email protected]
    Subject: Re: [Users] double blinded study. .

Hi Suresh
    You may want to consider using subject groups as part of openclinica and assign each subject to a group.
    Sent from my iPhone
    On Sep 21, 2012, at 1:32 PM, "Thiagarajan, Suresh" wrote:
    Hi,
    I am in the process of designing a double blinded study. I am wondering where to record the book-keeping information (the identification information that is blinded), visible only to the study admin. I was thinking of creating a separate study, recruiting the same subjects and use that for book keeping. Is this how it is done or are there better ways to do it?
    Thanks,
    Suresh

Email Disclaimer: www.stjude.org/emaildisclaimer
    Consultation Disclaimer: www.stjude.org/consultationdisclaimer
This discussion has been closed.