We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Non-repeating Groups

Hi all,

I apologize if this seems trivial, but I can’t seem to resolve this and I didn’t see any mention of it in the issue tracker.

When attempting to upload a spreadsheet with a non-repeating group I get the following error message:

It appears that GROUP_REPEAT_MAX has to be blank for non-repeating groups but also that I must enter a positive integer for GROUP_REPEAT_MAX. These are mutually exclusive.

As you can see in the attached spreadsheet, GROUP_REPEAT_MAX is blank.

Does anyone know anything about this?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Steven
This email or fax and any attachments may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments. Thank you.
QPS is a GLP/GCP-compliant CRO that supports discovery, preclinical, and clinical drug development. We provide quality services in Neuropharmacology, DMPK, Toxicology, Bioanalysis, Translational Medicine, and Early Stage & Phase II - IV Clinical Research to clients worldwide. Our regional facilities and offices are located in the USA, China, Japan, Taiwan, India, Netherlands, Austria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Israel, Slovakia, Serbia, Bosnia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Lithuania, Ukraine, Poland, Spain, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Sweden and South Korea.
EEO/AAP Notice: QPS is a federal contractor/subcontractor subject to all provisions of Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, and the Vietnam Era and subsequent Veterans Readjustment Acts.
­­
Attachments:
CRF_TEST.xls 106 KB

Comments

• Hi Steven

It seems the columns in the Groups tab of your CRF spreadsheet are not in the same order as the blank template. I’d try sorting them in the same order as the template. My guess is that the different order is confusing the upload validation.

Your CRF:
    GROUP_LABEL
    GROUP_HEADER
    GROUP_REPEAT_NUMBER
    GROUP_REPEAT_MAX
    GROUP_LAYOUT
    GROUP_DISPLAY_STATUS

3.1 template:
    GROUP_LABEL
    GROUP_LAYOUT
    GROUP_HEADER
    GROUP_REPEAT_NUMBER
    GROUP_REPEAT_MAX
    GROUP_DISPLAY_STATUS

Best regards,

Lindsay Stevens | Clinical Data Coordinator
    NHMRC Clinical Trials Centre, THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
    Office: Level 2, 6-10 Mallett St | Camperdown | NSW | 2050
    Mail: Locked Bag 77 | Camperdown | NSW | 1450
    T +61 2 9562 5369 | F +61 2 9562 5094
    E [email protected] | W www.ctc.usyd.edu.au
    Sent: Saturday, 18 May 2013 6:11 AM
    To: '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'
    Subject: [Users] Non-repeating Groups

Hi all,

I apologize if this seems trivial, but I can’t seem to resolve this and I didn’t see any mention of it in the issue tracker.

When attempting to upload a spreadsheet with a non-repeating group I get the following error message:

It appears that GROUP_REPEAT_MAX has to be blank for non-repeating groups but also that I must enter a positive integer for GROUP_REPEAT_MAX. These are mutually exclusive.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
    Steven
    This email or fax and any attachments may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments. Thank you.
    QPS is a GLP/GCP-compliant CRO that supports discovery, preclinical, and clinical drug development. We provide quality services in Neuropharmacology, DMPK, Toxicology, Bioanalysis, Translational Medicine, and Early Stage & Phase II - IV Clinical Research to clients worldwide. Our regional facilities and offices are located in the USA, China, Japan, Taiwan, India, Netherlands, Austria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Israel, Slovakia, Serbia, Bosnia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Lithuania, Ukraine, Poland, Spain, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Sweden and South Korea.
    EEO/AAP Notice: QPS is a federal contractor/subcontractor subject to all provisions of Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, and the Vietnam Era and subsequent Veterans Readjustment Acts.
    ­­
    Scanned by MailMarshal - M86 Security's comprehensive email content security solution. Download a free evaluation of MailMarshal at www.m86security.com
  • Hi Steven

It seems the columns in the Groups tab of your CRF spreadsheet are not in the same order as the blank template. I’d try sorting them in the same order as the template. My guess is that the different order is confusing the upload validation.

Your CRF:
    GROUP_LABEL
    GROUP_HEADER
    GROUP_REPEAT_NUMBER
    GROUP_REPEAT_MAX
    GROUP_LAYOUT
    GROUP_DISPLAY_STATUS

3.1 template:
    GROUP_LABEL
    GROUP_LAYOUT
    GROUP_HEADER
    GROUP_REPEAT_NUMBER
    GROUP_REPEAT_MAX
    GROUP_DISPLAY_STATUS

Best regards,

Lindsay Stevens | Clinical Data Coordinator
    NHMRC Clinical Trials Centre, THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
    Office: Level 2, 6-10 Mallett St | Camperdown | NSW | 2050
    Mail: Locked Bag 77 | Camperdown | NSW | 1450
    T +61 2 9562 5369 | F +61 2 9562 5094
    E [email protected] | W www.ctc.usyd.edu.au
    Sent: Saturday, 18 May 2013 6:11 AM
    To: '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'
    Subject: [Users] Non-repeating Groups

Hi all,

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
    Steven
    ­­
    Scanned by MailMarshal - M86 Security's comprehensive email content security solution. Download a free evaluation of MailMarshal at www.m86security.com
This discussion has been closed.