We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

OC SNAPSHOT 2013-04-26

kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭
Hello,

I have tested this development release in our APPLE environment using devices like IPAD2, IPHONE 5 and MAC BOOK as clients. All the previous problems seem to have been resolved and I would encourage more folks to test in this environment. This will make many investigators and other scientists very happy.

Regards

Krister

This e-mail (including any attached documents) is proprietary and confidential and may contain legally privileged information. It is intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, retain, copy or distribute this message, and we kindly ask you to notify the sender by reply e-mail immediately and delete this message from your system. E-mail is susceptible to unauthorised alterations which may corrupt the message of the e-mail. e-Source Technology CDCM AB only sends and receives e-mails on the basis that e-Source Technology CDCM AB is not liable for any unauthorised alterations.

Comments

• kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭
    Hello,

I have tested this development release in our APPLE environment using devices like IPAD2, IPHONE 5 and MAC BOOK as clients. All the previous problems seem to have been resolved and I would encourage more folks to test in this environment. This will make many investigators and other scientists very happy.

Regards

Krister

This e-mail (including any attached documents) is proprietary and confidential and may contain legally privileged information. It is intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, retain, copy or distribute this message, and we kindly ask you to notify the sender by reply e-mail immediately and delete this message from your system. E-mail is susceptible to unauthorised alterations which may corrupt the message of the e-mail. e-Source Technology CDCM AB only sends and receives e-mails on the basis that e-Source Technology CDCM AB is not liable for any unauthorised alterations.
  • ccollinsccollins Posts: 379 admin
    Hi Krister,
    Glad to hear. Please email the developers list if you've found any problems in your further testing. We think it's pretty close to release ready, should just be a couple more days of testing and refinement until 3.1.4 is out if all goes well.
    Best,
    Cal
    On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 3:51 AM, Krister Kristianson wrote:
    Hello,

Regards

Krister

--
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cal Collins
    OpenClinica LLC
    [email protected]
    OC13: OpenClinica 2013 Global Conference
    June 21-22nd, Boston MA USA
    https://community.openclinica.com/conference
  • ccollinsccollins Posts: 379 admin
    Hi Krister,
    Glad to hear. Please email the developers list if you've found any problems in your further testing. We think it's pretty close to release ready, should just be a couple more days of testing and refinement until 3.1.4 is out if all goes well.
    Best,
    Cal
    On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 3:51 AM, Krister Kristianson wrote:
    Hello,

Regards

Krister

--
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cal Collins
    OpenClinica LLC
    [email protected]
    OC13: OpenClinica 2013 Global Conference
    June 21-22nd, Boston MA USA
    https://community.openclinica.com/conference
This discussion has been closed.