We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Using Repeating group

Dear Users

I never tried to use Group sheet during designing of CRF.

If I want to repeat , a series of questions, Group will work?, If its repeating, like a Roster

lets say I have Q 1 to Q 10, I want to ask these questions, 8 times, so designing Q1 to Q 8, once , and using eight times, will work?

Guide please.
Thanks and Regards
-
Manoj

Comments

• You got two choices you can either set the count to 1 with a max of 8 and a row after every response or set both to 8 if you want the user to realize that they have to do it 8 times. Sina
    Sent: Saturday, August 03, 2013 8:45 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] Using Repeating group

Dear Users

If I want to repeat , a series of questions, Group will work?, If its repeating, like a Roster

lets say I have Q 1 to Q 10, I want to ask these questions, 8 times, so designing Q1 to Q 8, once , and using eight times, will work?

Guide please.
    Thanks and Regards
    -
    Manoj
  • Please unsubscribe me
    On Aug 3, 2013 8:48 AM, "Manoj Soni" wrote:
    Dear Users

Guide please.
    Thanks and Regards
    -
    Manoj
This discussion has been closed.