Calculated variables

2»

Comments

• adridderadridder Posts: 38
    Hi Alfonso,
    I recreated your situation with the external javascript file. Unfortunately I don't have rights on our external OC servers to deploy such a javascript file, so instead I used my local sandbox vm. But now, unfortunately, I can't test it with IE8. Did try it with IE10 and there it works no problem. Out of curiosity, did you clear your cache? Or could you try to enter debug mode and verify whether the "focus" events are used instead of the "click" events for the buttons?
    Cheers,
    Sander
    On 31 October 2013 15:23, Pastori, Alfonso [CliOSS] wrote:
    Sander,
    encosed you can find the screenshots of crf and external js elements.

What I have done differently has been create an external js called from the crf.

The 'jquery.min.js' link is different but the other part of the script is the same... but not in the crf.

Thanks and regards
    Alfonso
    Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 14:32
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Re: [Users] Calculated variables
    Alfonso,
    The issue we solved (or tried to) with the latest update, is this exact situation. So if the problem still occurs for you somehow I really need the CRF if I am to debug it... Your call ;-)
    Cheers,
    Sander
    On 31 October 2013 14:16, Pastori, Alfonso [CliOSS] wrote:
    Dalia, Sander,
    enclosed you can find some screenshots that show two behaviors to allow the recording of age calculation with IE8.

Regards
    Alfonso.
    Alfonso Pastori
    Senior Clinical Systems Analyst
    +39.0331.58.1650 [email protected]
    CLIOSS s.r.l.
  • alfopcliossalfopclioss Posts: 37
    Hi,
    just to say that the 'Age calculation' script in the wiki page works fine either with FF than IE8 also used as external js file.

The problem was due to a mistake I made.

Thanks Sander for your support!

Regards
    Alfonso
    Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 17:07
    Hi Alfonso,
    I recreated your situation with the external javascript file. Unfortunately I don't have rights on our external OC servers to deploy such a javascript file, so instead I used my local sandbox vm. But now, unfortunately, I can't test it with IE8. Did try it with IE10 and there it works no problem. Out of curiosity, did you clear your cache? Or could you try to enter debug mode and verify whether the "focus" events are used instead of the "click" events for the buttons?
    Cheers,
    Sander
    On 31 October 2013 15:23, Pastori, Alfonso [CliOSS] wrote:
    Sander,
    encosed you can find the screenshots of crf and external js elements.

What I have done differently has been create an external js called from the crf.

The 'jquery.min.js' link is different but the other part of the script is the same... but not in the crf.

Thanks and regards
    Alfonso
    Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 14:32
    Alfonso,
    The issue we solved (or tried to) with the latest update, is this exact situation. So if the problem still occurs for you somehow I really need the CRF if I am to debug it... Your call ;-)
    Cheers,
    Sander
    On 31 October 2013 14:16, Pastori, Alfonso [CliOSS] wrote:
    Dalia, Sander,
    enclosed you can find some screenshots that show two behaviors to allow the recording of age calculation with IE8.

Regards
    Alfonso.
    Alfonso Pastori
    Senior Clinical Systems Analyst
    +39.0331.58.1650 [email protected]
    CLIOSS s.r.l.
This discussion has been closed.