We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Locate Site OID for study

Dear All:
When define rule for lab normal range check, since different sites have different lab normal ranges, I need to locate the OID for site, how can I find the information of OID for those study data, such as site, user and etc? Thank you all.
Best Regards
霍禹良
Yuliang Huo
Peking University Clinical Research Institute
Room 112, No.6 Dormitory, 38# Xueyuan Road,
Haidian District, Beijing, PR China

Comments

• Dear Yuliang Huo
    To get the OID for the site: select Tasks, Build Study and on line with 6 Create Sites select the View icon.
    For each site you get the OID for the site
    Most ID you get via build study and the category you look for.
    To get the OID for a subject go to the subject matrix. Select View behind the subject you need the ID forS Select Study subject record. There you find the OID on the 3rd line.
    Hope this helps
    Annelies
  • tdpurnattdpurnat Posts: 126
    Hi,
    One way is to go to tasks - build study-- sites and view a site definition page. Another way is to download all study metadata by going to tasks - view study page - download here.
    However, one can't use site oid in validation rules. You would need to collect a variable identifying the site in a CRF, and write rules for different normal ranges in combination with this.
    Tina
    -----------
    Sent from my mobile. Writing short messages saves me keystrokes :-)
    On Dec 1, 2013 2:31 PM, "霍禹良" wrote:
    Dear All:
    When define rule for lab normal range check, since different sites have different lab normal ranges, I need to locate the OID for site, how can I find the information of OID for those study data, such as site, user and etc? Thank you all.
    Best Regards
    霍禹良
    Yuliang Huo
    Peking University Clinical Research Institute
    Room 112, No.6 Dormitory, 38# Xueyuan Road,
    Haidian District, Beijing, PR China
This discussion has been closed.