We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

openclinica date format

Dear All,
Since i reinstalled tomcat i have an error on the interview date.
Before everything it is working properly.
Interview Date: ! 17-Dec-2013
[The input you provided is not a valid date in DD-MMM-YYYY format.]
Your Help will be appreciate

Best regards,
Moh

Comments

• GerbenRienkGerbenRienk Posts: 814 ✭✭✭
    Hello Moh,
    Did you follow the instructions on
    http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/OpenClinica_User_Manual/PopupCalendar ?
    Kind regards,
    Gerben Rienk
    > > Dear All,
    > > Since i reinstalled tomcat i have an error on the interview
    > > date.
    > > Before everything it
    > > is working properly.
    > > Interview Date: ! 17-Dec-2013
    > >
    > > [The input you provided is
    > > not a valid date in DD-MMM-YYYY format.]
    > >
    > > Your Help will be appreciate
    > >
    > > Best regards,
    > >
    > >
    > > Moh
    > >
  • kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Hi Moh,

This is due to a language problem in the operating system of your server. The operating system must be installed with English as the default language. If you are using Windows you can try to change this by installing the utility MUI (multi language interface). In our part of the world the spelling of the month is the problem when the local language is used. We also use comma instead of period as the decimal divider. You can find out more at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/features/language-packs

Good luck

Krister
    Sent: 19 December 2013 16:32
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] openclinica date format

Dear All,

Best regards,

Moh
  • pherdpherd Posts: 18
    Why are you sending me harrasing emails... Please remove me from your emailing list.

Phill Herd
    Data Warehouse Manager
    email:[email protected]
    ext: 3007
    Sent: 22 December 2013 09:16
    To: 'Mohamed Duali'; [email protected]
    Subject: Re: [Users] openclinica date format
    Warning: This message contains unverified links which may not be safe. You should only click links if you are sure they are from a trusted source.
    Hi Moh,

This is due to a language problem in the operating system of your server. The operating system must be installed with English as the default language. If you are using Windows you can try to change this by installing the utility MUI (multi language interface). In our part of the world the spelling of the month is the problem when the local language is used. We also use comma instead of period as the decimal divider. You can find out more at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/features/language-packs

Good luck

Krister
    Sent: 19 December 2013 16:32

Dear All,

Best regards,

Moh
    ********************************************************************************************************************
    This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the
    sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.
    Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents:
    to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
    Thank you for your co-operation.
    NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland
    NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and GSi recipients
    NHSmail provides an email address for your career in the NHS and can be accessed anywhere
    ********************************************************************************************************************
    Why are you sending me harrasing emails... Please remove me from your emailing list.
    Phill Herd
    Data Warehouse Manager

Phill Herd
    Data Warehouse Manager
    Sent: 19 December 2013 15:32
    Warning: This message contains unverified links which may not be safe. You should only click links if you are sure they are from a trusted source.
    Dear All,

Best regards,
    Moh
    This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the
    sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.
    Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents:
    to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
    Thank you for your co-operation.
    NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland
    NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and GSi recipients
    NHSmail provides an email address for your career in the NHS and can be accessed anywhere
This discussion has been closed.