We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

OC14 - Call for Presentations - Deadline April 9th

bbaumannbbaumann Posts: 105 admin
edited April 2014 in Announcements & Updates
Dear OC Community, 

I'm thrilled to announce OC14: the 2014 OpenClinica Global Conference, June 22-23 in Boston. This annual event has been a great hit in past years, and this year it promises to be better than ever. 

We have as our keynote speaker, Dr. Eric Perakslis, Executive Director at the Harvard Center for Biomedical Informatics and former CIO of the U.S. FDA. 

Call for presentations run now through March 31st. 

Want to present at OC14? 
Already decided you want to go? Take advantage of discounted early bird registration

Spend some time with the best and brightest in the OpenClinica community at OC14 and take part in a traditional New England Clam Bake. Stay tuned for more exciting news as the conference program develops. More at www.oc14.org

- Ben 

Post edited by bbaumann on
Tagged:

Comments

• toskriptoskrip Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Hi Ben, 

I submitted a session abstract for OC14, however I did not received any email confirmation. I wanted to ask if the submission process was successful so I wrote to the mail you provide on conference web page: 

I got this message delivery failure message: 

Hello [email protected]erg.de, We're writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact (conference) may not exist, or you may not have permission to post messages to the group. A few more details on why you weren't able to post: 
     * You might have spelled or formatted the group name incorrectly. 
    * The owner of the group may have removed this group. 
    * You may need to join the group before receiving permission to post. 
    * This group may not be open to posting. 

If you have questions related to this or any other Google Group, visit the Help Center at http://support.google.com/a/openclinica.com/bin/topic.py?topic=25838

Thanks, openclinica.com admins 

It looks like something is not working properly there, can you check it? 

best Tomas
  • bbaumannbbaumann Posts: 105 admin
    Hi Tomas,

Yes, we received your submission. Thank you.

- Ben
  • bbaumannbbaumann Posts: 105 admin
    I just wanted to let folks know that we have extended the deadline for OC14 presentation submissions to Wednesday, April 9th.
  • lindsay.stevenslindsay.stevens Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    Will you be recording any of the sessions and/or allowing remote attendance (e.g. webex)?

Being able to look at the slides from OC13 was really interesting but it would be even better to be able to listen in, or even ask questions.
  • rrittbergrrittberg Posts: 109 admin
    Hi Lindsay, We will be recording the keynote presentation and will have this video and all the slide decks available post conference. We are not planning on any live streaming at this time. Thanks! Rob
This discussion has been closed.