We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Bug in OC .tsv data extract in OC Version: 3.1.4 ?

Hi,

when i try to extract a dataset as .tsv the data gets messed up somehow. It seems, that OC forgets a column(i have to investigate further to name the missing column)

Easy to see here:image

It seems that the last column has a missing header, but the laste header is: "M_E5_C28"
If I export as xls, everything works just fine.

Is this a known bug, or should i keep investigating the reason for this behavior?
It's definitely not a Excel Bug, i wrote a little java tool to test the tsv, same problem.

Thanks
Patrick

Tagged:

Comments

• pawernerpawerner Posts: 23
    pawerner said:
    Hi,

when i try to extract a dataset as .tsv the data gets messed up somehow. It seems, that OC forgets a column(i have to investigate further to name the missing column)
    its not a missing column: it's either a missing header or a column incorrectly divided into two .
  • haenselhaensel Posts: 602 ✭✭✭
    In the past there was a bug with empty fields resulting in cells are shifted left if a field contains no value. Your screenshot looks similar.

Regards,
    Christian
This discussion has been closed.