We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Email Action

Hi,

I'm trying to upload an email action rule and every time I upload it I get the attached error. Does anyone know the cause of this?

Thanks,

Dalia.

Comments

• kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭
    Impossible to say, but most likely it is due to a syntax error in your code for the rule.
  • DaliaRDaliaR Posts: 27

I've attached is the syntax I'm using. 

<RuleImport>

<RuleAssignment>
            <Target Context="OC_RULES_V1">I_R2AE1_F80_1</Target>
            <RuleRef OID="RM_I_R2AE1_F80_1">
                <EmailAction IfExpressionEvaluates="true">
                    <Run AdministrativeDataEntry="true" InitialDataEntry="true" DoubleDataEntry="true" ImportDataEntry="false" Batch="false"/>
                    <Message>SAEs or AESI notification sent to medical team</Message>
                    <To>[email protected],[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]</To>
                </EmailAction>
            </RuleRef>
        </RuleAssignment>

<RuleDef OID="RM_I_R2AE1_F80_1" Name="SAEs or AESI notification">
            <Description>SAEs or AESI notification to medical team</Description>          
      <Expression>I_R2AE1_F80_1 eq 1 or (I_R2AE1_F79_1 eq 2 and I_R2AE1_F74_1 eq 4) or (I_R2AE1_F79_1 eq 2 and I_R2AE1_F60_1 eq 1) or (I_R2AE1_F79_1 eq 2 and I_R2AE1_F71_1 eq 1) or (I_R2AE1_F79_1 eq 2 and I_R2AE1_F73_1 eq 4) or (I_R2AE1_F79_1 eq 2 and I_R2AE1_F73_1 eq 5)</Expression>
        </RuleDef>

</RuleImport>

When I upload the rule I get the Congratulations message and only after that do I get the error and the rules don't upload.

• GerbenRienkGerbenRienk Posts: 809 ✭✭✭
  • lindsay.stevenslindsay.stevens Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    via Email
    the content of the tag is probably it. It can only contains email
    addresses separated by a comma, no spaces
  • DaliaRDaliaR Posts: 27
    Thank you all for your help, turns out there was an email on my list with a hyphen and that caused the whole rule to not upload. Once I deleted it, without doing anything else, it worked.
  • GerbenRienkGerbenRienk Posts: 809 ✭✭✭
    For others that (run) into this: it is already in jira:
    Gerben Rienk
This discussion has been closed.