We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

assigning multiple rules to one CRF

Hi All, I have a CRF where I need to enter dosages for 4 medications and I have created a rule for each medication stating the dosages have to be within a certain range. Each medication has it's different range. When I uploaded 1 rule it worked. But when I uploaded the rest, none work.( I created 4 separate rules and not 4 expressions in one rule)
how can I get the 4 rules to work in the one CRF?

Answers

• kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Why don't you define the range directly in the Excel template?
  • Michelle_DMichelle_D Posts: 103
    via Email
    Because I didn't want to have to create FVC flags.
    But it looks like I may have to do so.
    When I hit "save" my rule doesn't work. The CRF jumps to the next tab. But if I go back to the previous tab and press 'save' again, then it does work!

Michelle Danieli
    Data Manager & CRA
    A.Stein-Regulatory Affairs Consulting Ltd.

E-mail: [email protected]
    Tel: +972-9-7670002
    Fax: +972-9-7668534
    A. Stein -Regulatory Affairs Consulting Ltd.
    20 HaTa'as St. (P.O.B. 124)
    Beit Hapa'amon Bldg (Suite 102)
    Kfar Saba 44425
    ISRAEL
  • kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Why don't you attach your rules here and I'm sure that Gerben  can figure out what is wrong!
  • GerbenRienkGerbenRienk Posts: 810 ✭✭✭

Hi Michelle,

Then you probably used in your expression the target including the full path, so EventOID.CRFOID.ItemGroupOID.ItemOID

Remove in your expression all but the ItemOID (but leave the target-tag unchanged).

Hope this helps,

Gerben Rienk

This discussion has been closed.