Please join your peers on either March 26 (8pm GMT) or March 28 (8am GMT) to watch as user extraordinaire and forum legend @"lindsay.stevens" demonstrates OpenClinica Insight.

See preview and register at https://openclinica.com/insight-webinar

Insight makes it easy to ask questions of ALL of your clinical and operational data and visualize answers via interactive reports and dashboards. The idea is simple, but the results are powerful: ask your questions, choose your visualizations, then return often for updated, interactive results that link you to all of the underlying data.

OC 3.3

sookeyosookeyo Posts: 75
edited September 2014 via Email in General Discussion
hi anyone
I recently installed OC 3.3 on my computer and just realized i cannot run more than one study on the tomcat 7, when i load more than one OC 3.3 war files, the tomcat ramins in the process of "starting" forever, but when i load one study its just ok. my tomcat minimum memory pool is set to 128 and max 256, I have even tried to increase the maximum memory pool to 512 or 1028 but the problem remains the same. has anyone experienced the same? any solution? am running on windows 7 premium on a toshiba lite core i5 machine which i have been using to run more than 3 studies on OC 3.1.4
regards

Seth-DNDi

Comments

• GerbenRienkGerbenRienk Posts: 774 ✭✭✭
    Hi Seth,
    I also noticed a considerable increase in load-time, but was however able to set-up more than one instance. Currently each instance takes about 20 secs to load, on my Windows test-machine. Fiddling with the memory did not have any results once above 1000m.
    What other parameters did you set for tomcat/java and what do the logs say?
    Kind regards,
    Gerben Rienk
This discussion has been closed.