Please join your peers on either March 26 (8pm GMT) or March 28 (8am GMT) to watch as user extraordinaire and forum legend @"lindsay.stevens" demonstrates OpenClinica Insight.

See preview and register at https://openclinica.com/insight-webinar

Insight makes it easy to ask questions of ALL of your clinical and operational data and visualize answers via interactive reports and dashboards. The idea is simple, but the results are powerful: ask your questions, choose your visualizations, then return often for updated, interactive results that link you to all of the underlying data.

Schedule event web service: Unparseable date

Hi, 
I am getting the exceptions SOAPFaultException: Unparseable date when I build and send a SOAP request to the schedule event web service. Here is how I am setting startDate:
eventType.setStartDate( DatatypeFactory.newInstance().newXMLGregorianCalendarDate(2015, 1, 1, DatatypeConstants.FIELD_UNDEFINED));
The exception is thrown when I call schedule() on the ScheduleRequest.
Thank you in advance.

Comments

• amin77amin77 Posts: 4
    Forgot to mention that the error message states the following:
    javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: Unparseable date: "2015-01-01 "

Notice the white space at the end of the date.
  • ebsebs Posts: 118 ✭✭
    edited February 2015

• haenselhaensel Posts: 570 ✭✭
    Hi amin77

Do you have any log messages from the WS-Server?

Regards
    Christian
    Hi amin77

You propably left the startTime empty. Set a valid startTime (eg. 00:00) or remove the startTime element.

Regards,
    Christian
    Thanks haensel,

I tried setting the time (with and without seconds), but that did not work. I also tried to use DatatypeConstants.FIELD_UNDEFINED, but that did not work either.
    We looked at the end point for the service, and we suspect that there is a bug in the service.... unless someone managed to invoke the web service.
    Ok so we figured the solution. We had to manually set the start and end times to null in order for the request to work.

Thanks.
    Hi amin77

Good to know that you managed to schedule an event. I'm not sure what time you used but it should be hh::mm (e.g 09:20).

Regards,
    Christian
This discussion has been closed.