We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

when I have uqdate the item data_type and uqload the CRF,it will have a issue

Hi everyone,
I had entered data in my CRF,and then I I have uqdate  data_type in the CRF and uqload the CRF,so it have some issue,like this:
 WARNINGS:
You may not modify the Description, Data Type, Units, or PHI Status of items already included in this CRF.

The item 'MRI_AB' in your spreadsheet already
exists for this CRF (as part of another version) and has a different
DESCRIPTION(Describe Results), DATA_TYPE(st), UNITS(), and/or
PHI_STATUS(false). These fields cannot be modified, and if you continue, the PHI, UNITS, DESCRIPTION, and/or
DATA_TYPE for this item will be ignored. If you do wish to keep your
settings, please go back and rename the item to one that does not
already exist in the CRF.
  what can I do if I meet this issue?
regards
huamanzhu

Comments

• kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    via Email
    You have to follow the directions below and change DESCRIPTION(Describe Results), DATA_TYPE(st), UNITS(), and/or PHI_STATUS(false back to what it was. The reason for this is data already exists in the database and if you change these items the old data will be in conflict in the PG database.

Regards

Krister
  • huamanzhuhuamanzhu Posts: 51
    via Email
    Hi Krister,
    Thanks for you answer,but if I have to change the data_type,so how to do it?
    cheers,
    huamanzhu
  • kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    via Email
    Sorry but you can't if you want to keep the already entered data. The only way is to create a new variable with the correct data type.

Regards

Krister
  • huamanzhuhuamanzhu Posts: 51
    via Email
    ok,thank you

cheers
    huamanzhu
This discussion has been closed.