2»

Comments

• RCHENURCHENU Posts: 198
    These are the lines in today's log:

2016-06-07 10:02:33 CESTLOG: unexpected EOF on client connection

Sorry, I'm not sure it's gonna be useful ! (I also tried on another computer, with another login, but I had the same behaviour, to be sure it wasn't computer or login related)

Thank you,

Romain.
    Gerben,

I've been playing a little bit more with the CRF name / variables name. I'm not sure to understand every behaviour but when changing the CRF name, rules are working.

This CRF and another one had the same beginning on 7 letters... do you think it can be it ?

Thank you for your answer.

Romain.
  • GerbenRienkGerbenRienk Posts: 781 ✭✭✭
    Hi Romain,
    Good that you found a workaround!
    It does make me feel a bit uneasy, because in the past I've seen the situation of same start of CRF names many times. And there's a constraint on unique FormOID and unique FormVersionOID in the backend.
    Anyway, let's hope you can go safely into production now.
    Kind regards,
    Gerben Rienk
    Hi Gerben,

Yes, I find it strange too.

I had a look at this page: https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/OpenClinica_User_Manual/CRFandOIDissues and it says:

The first 5 characters (ignoring spaces) of CRFs should be unique within the server. These characters are used to create the group name for items in the CRF that are ungrouped, as well as composite ItemNames for items. If you have a series of CRFs named 'Visit 1', 'Visit 2' etc. you may want to name them by placing the number before the string, e.g. '1 Visit' and '2 Visit' etc...

So I don't know...

Anyway, I'm going to change the CRF's names and see if everything is ok now.

Thanks again for your help and your time.

Romain.