Please join your peers on either March 26 (8pm GMT) or March 28 (8am GMT) to watch as user extraordinaire and forum legend @"lindsay.stevens" demonstrates OpenClinica Insight.

See preview and register at https://openclinica.com/insight-webinar

Insight makes it easy to ask questions of ALL of your clinical and operational data and visualize answers via interactive reports and dashboards. The idea is simple, but the results are powerful: ask your questions, choose your visualizations, then return often for updated, interactive results that link you to all of the underlying data.

Simple conditional display from different sections

Hi every one.

I am new using OpenClinica and this forum.
I have a CRF with 4 different sections, and a lot of Items,
What I need to do is to condition one(sometimes more) Item(s), to another Item from a different section, doing the configuration just with "Simple conditional display" from XML document.
Is this possible? or do I have to use Rules?
Thanks for answering

Kind regards :)

Best Answer

Answers

• vic-avic-a Posts: 20
    @SRZM569 See if this helps: . you could start simple or build complex rules.

Sorry about the audio quality but feel free to ask questions. I would also recommend to take a look at our Intro video:
  • ccollinsccollins Posts: 373 admin
    @vic-a, your tool looks innovative and powerful but unless I missed something there's no info on how it is accessible to users. Do you have a website, download, or code repository you can link to?
    Thanks,
    Cal
  • vic-avic-a Posts: 20
    @ccollins You are right. I will have the site and the code ready for anyone to download and use in next 2 weeks. Although the app is ready but need to be moved into a more stable server.
    I recorded these videos last week to submit a demo table or a for a workshop session request to meet Juy 29th deadline for the OC16 conference. I have a lot more in store - validations just scratches the surface.

I would appreciate an opportunity to bring this to OC16 - already registered for it but hoping to present in a demo setting.

Thanks
    Vic
  • ccollinsccollins Posts: 373 admin
    via Email
    Sounds great, thanks!